Piper: The Adventure Begins

Meet Piper
Appearance: Dark Brown hair that reaches to the middle of her back but is usually in a braid, naturally tan complexion, 4'7", wears blue glasses, wears a light cream colored shirt with small specks of purple and blue glitter here and there, demon shorts, white socks with indigo sneakers, and a grey-blue, fuzzy jacket
Personality: She great fun to be around and sweet to the core, she is calm and collected for the most part and it takes quite a bit to make her mad, it takes even more for her to start fighting, but she is the girl you DO NOT want to get in a fight with, she enjoys reading especially dystopian books, she is a great writer and an even better story teller, she is usually the peacemaker in the group but ironically she is usually the one that started it.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, texting, breaking up fights, drawing, crafting, singing, cooking, listening to music
Why she got sucked into the alternate universe: She is seen as a third wheel in her group of friends and bottles up her thoughts and feelings a lot
Piper's POV
I was sitting outside of my school waiting for my friend's parents to pick me up. I was trying to be active in the conversation my friends where having but they seemed to be ignoring me. *sigh* "Oh well, maybe they'll listen to me tomorrow..." I think to myself. I am just about to pull out my new book when I see a rainbow colored butterfly flutter past my face. "How odd, I have never seen a butterfly like that before." I think to myself feeling oddly compelled to follow it who knows where. "They probably wouldn't notice if I slipped away..." I thought looking at my friends so I quietly pick up my stuff and follow the butterfly.
~Time Skip Brought to you by Flying Mint Bunny~
Once we arrived at our destination my feet hurt just a bit but it wasn't too bad, I think it's because I still need to break in these new shoes though. The destination just so happened to be a creepy, old building, great! However I continue to follow the butterfly, it's better than going be to my so called 'friends' who probably haven't even noticed my disappearance yet. I follow the butterfly to an attic that is covered in cobwebs but in the center there is a large chest. There also seems to be another girl standing there as well...