Rowan: Gold Lady

Rowan's POV
After that bear incident we decided to stay away from the woods. Weird, you would think that you would be able to hear such a big animal coming from much farther away. That bear seemed to come out of no where. Oh well, no use pondering it now, not like we can do anything about it now, it happened already. Now we were sitting in a large grassy patch that is considerably near the castle, we were lucky that the bear chased us toward the castle and not away from it. Besides, we were all tired from all that running and Piper was asleep so we all decided that it would be a good time for a break. So currently I was sitting on my bag while sipping water while Christina munched on more chocolate with Dan while Amy was dabbing water on Piper's forehead with the sleeve of her jacket.
"Once Piper wakes up we should get going" Amy says as she continues to dab Piper's forehead
"Really? The sun is starting to go down, shouldn't we start camp?" Dan asks and Amy looks up at the sky
"Huh. I haven't noticed, I guess your right, tomorrow we can continue, I'll take first watch tonight" Amy says as she stands up. "Let's get some wood for a fire, it will be colder tonight since we don't have the shelter of the cave" Amy instructs while we all nod. Christina, Dan, and I go to the woods to get some fire wood and some stones to contain the fire while Amy watches camp. While I was walking through the woods I thought I heard a twig snap, I asked Christina is she heard anything and she shook her head, I decided that I just must be hearing things. When we returned to camp Piper was awake abut a bit drowsy and Christina started the fire since she is the only one that has ever been camping before while the rest of us rummaged through our bags for food. That night we feasted on chocolate bars from Christina and mushy strawberries Piper had in her bag.
~Time Skip Brought to you by Pink Alien Wombats~
In the morning we packed up really quickly, not bothering with breakfast, knowing we didn't have much food in our supply left. We decided to get going quickly in hopes that we would have the element of surprise on our side if we arrived early in the morning when most are drowsy. We made our way to the castle, I decided to speak my mind about the situation we were in, "My feet hurt" I say while everyone else rolls their eyes, rude much
"Rowan, we just left" Piper comments, pointing back the way we came
"Nuh uh, we left like, 30 minutes ago!" I counter
"Exactly!" They all shout back at me while I jut grumble about how long ago that was. We walk the rest of the way to the castle in silence. When we arrive at the castle, we decide to hide behind a nearby bush that is positioned near the gate. The gate was guarded by two guards, Dan had told us that all the guards are puppets as well, doing anything the queen instructs them to do.
"What do we do?" Christina asks peaking out from behind the bush
"I don't kno-" Amy starts but is cut off by a start of a sneeze.
"No!" Piper whisper shouts but the sneeze stops, turning out to be a yawn. We all let out a sigh of relief, but then Dan sneezes.
"Who goes there?!" We hear one of the guards say while moving towards the bush. We attempt to crawl away but as we are crawling I press my hand down on a twig that breaks immediately. Before we even know what's happening we are picked up by the nape of your necks by the two guards.
"Totem! Activate" Piper and Amy shout at the same time and transform in a nano-second. The guards call for back-up and before we know it we were surrounded by hundreds of guards! Amy and Piper do the best they can to fight them off but they weren't doing too well. This situation is bad because:
1. Piper is still tired from yesterday
2. There were hundreds of them and only two people on our side
3. They have to defend us at the same time
4. Amy is a close range fighter, plus she can't attack large masses of people at once
5. Piper is a defensive fighter, she can be an offensive fighter but is currently making sure we aren't getting hurt
and
6. Both of them are getting tired fast and the number of guards doesn't seem to be decreasing
So yeah, the odds aren't exactly in our favor right now.
"I can't keep this up!" Amy shouts to the rest of us
"There's just too many of them!" Piper shouts back as she is attempting to hold off a guard
"Where are they all coming from?!" Amy asks as she sprays more poison needles at a guard. Both Amy and Piper were obviously very tired, and didn't look like they could keep it up any longer. "I have to be able to do something! These are the first real friend's I have ever had! I have to be able to help them!" I think to myself as the gold pendant on my neck starts to glow a warm, gold color.
"Totem! Activate!" I shout as the glow envelopes my entire body. The transformation starts with my hair and turns it into a glimmering silver with gold flecks and my originally brown eyes turn into a misty violet. My normal clothing then turns into a gold, knee length dress with short sleeves. The dress has a silver ribbon that goes along my waist with golden flecks in it. The entire dress is mainly gold but there are highlights of sliver running throughout. My shoes then transform to gold wedges with sliver trim. Finally it finishes with a sliver crescent moon and star necklace. "Gold Lady!" I shout and jump upward so I am above the army of guards. I then shoot my arms upward summoning a large moon then swiftly thrust my arms down making beams of moon light hit all the guards at once, knocking them all out in one blast. When I lower down I transform back and try to resist the sleep coming to me, knowing that the queen knows of our presence now, but failing and falling asleep amongst the unconscious guards.