Christina: Doppelgänger

Christina's POV
I wake up in a dark room. I look around and find that I am in a dungeon cell. Unlike the dungeon tower we were held captive in on the island this dungeon looks to be underground. There is a black, metal, spiral staircase in the far right of the room and it looked to be covered in slime. The walls were lit with torches which only provided a slight amount of light. The air was damp and the constant dripping of water can be heard. I was trapped in a small cell that was barred off with grimy iron bars. I also realize that I am not chained to anything.
"Totem! Activate!" I call out but the usual sliver glow doesn't envelope me as before, I look down at my amulet and find that it's missing! Just then I realize that I am the only one in the dungeon, no Amy, no Piper, no Rowan, and no Dan.
"Well, well, well" I hear a voice with a thick Asian accent say The person whom this voice belongs to has long, slick blak hair at goes down to her knees and has a red headband holding the loose hairs back. She is tall and skinny with rather pale skin and jade green eyes that holds a slyness in them. She wears a deep green traditional Chinese dress with short sleeves and has intricate gold flower patterns embroidered onto it. The dress is about ankle length but has a large slit cut on the right side, exposing her leg. To finish it off she has mint green slip-on traditional Chinese shoes with gold puffs. "Looks as if we have a birdy in the cage." she says as she holds up a shiny, sliver amulet.
"Hey! Give that back you meanie weenie!" I shout to her as I run towards the bars.
"Not yet, I have to use this first," as she unclasps the amulet's chain, "I'm Daiyu by the way" she tells me before clasping on my amulet and a sliver mist surrounds her, except the aura that the mist radiates off is cold, similar to the aura of the magic James and Annabelle had in comparison to the usually warm aura our (Dan, Rowan, Piper, and my) magic gives off. When the mist subsides the once tall woman looks exactly like me except with brown-green eyes holding that same slyness in them. "But now I you" she says in my voice as her lips curve into a sick grin and walks up the staircase leaving me stunned and crumpled on the floor.