Amy/Piper: Pineapples CAN Fly!

Sorry I haven't been updating lately! I have been having writers block cause I can't figure out what else for them to do on the boat-ship, idk what to call it. Sorry if this chapter sucks I kinda just started writing and it turned into this. Warning: This will contain a lot of stupidity, read at your own risk. Side effects may include: Laughing uncontrollably and losing brain cells. And The_Fab_Lithuania I am having trouble texting through wattpad so hang tight, I am trying to fix it just it might take some time. I also entered this story into the Watty's 2015! But anywhoozzle, ONWARD!!!!!!
~*****************~
Amy's POV
"Where are the fruit?" I ask as I walk out from below deck only to find the entire deck covered in various fruit juices, meat of the fruit, and other fruit remains. Basically it was a mess and it looked as if a fruit bomb was set off and considering the people on the boat this is entirerly possible. "WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED HERE???!!!!" I shout looking at the mess.
"Uhhhhh... Amy? Whats up?" Dan asks me and to no surprise of me..... he is covered in fruit..... I am just about to shout at him but a flying orange comes out of no where and hits him in the head.
"Ha! Take that! That'll show you not to doubt my awesomeness!" I hear Piper say and I face palm
"Piper? You too!?" I third ask 2 thirds demand
"Uhhhh..... HE STARTED IT!" She shouts while pointing to Dan
"Nuh Uh!" Dan retorts as if he is a 6 year old.... I should know..... I have a sister who is 6, and another who is 5
"Take this! Strawberry bombs!" I hear Rowan shout as a dozen strawberries start flying all over the place covering everything in a thick layer of sticky strawberry juice.
"Hey? What kind of fruit is this?" Christina asks while holding up a large, prickly pineapple
"It's a pineapple Christina" Piper answers
"Ok, PINEAPPLE AWAY!" She shouts as she slams the pineapple onto the ground but just bounces back up and into the air, "Cool! Pineapples can fly!" She shouts as she watches the pineapple go upwards
"Huh... The watermelon broke when we did that...." Rowan comments as she also watches the pineapple fly up
"Yea but the apples didn't, they bounces then splattered" Dan tells her
"What about the oranges... they didn't splatter at all... we had to peel them first" Piper comments, continuing the very dumb conversation
"WHY ARE YOU EVEN THROWING FRUIT?!?!?!?!" I ask/shout
"Dan was being a meany-pants!" Christina tells me and starts to pout like a 5 year old
"What! No I wasn't Lier lier pants on fire!" Dan accuses in a sing-song voice
"You refused to admit that I am superior!" Piper says
"No! I am the superior clone!" Dan argues
"Maybe this kiwi will prove you wrong!" Piper says and throws a kiwi fruit at him
"Yea! Kiwi ambush!!!!!" Rowan shouts and throws an armada of kiwis at him.
"Wait that's a bird!" I shout as Rowan is just about to throw a Kiwi bird
"Oh...." She says as she gives me the small bird before resuming throwing fruit, "ATTACK!!!!!!!" She screams again. I go down below deck for a little while just to set the little bird down before coming back up to the chaos.
"POMEGRANATE GRENADE!" Dan shouts as he throws a Pomegranate causing it to splatter everywhere, staining everything red.
"You know you guys are cleaning this up right?" I ask them but they don't listen and continue to throw more and more fruit
"Do you think a lychee will bounce or splat?" Christina asks
"It will crack" I answer but she doesn't hear me and just proceeds to smash it on the ground when all of a sudden a mango falls from the sky, "Look! It's raining mangoes!" Christina shouts just as a ripe mango splats on her head
"Oh my piggy this is so stupid" I complain to myself as I watch the mayhem before me unfold
"TAKE THIS!!!!!! FEEL THE WRATH OF THE DRAGON FR-" Dan starts but is cut off when he slips on a banana peel that was randomly lying on the ground. This causes a chain reaction being that the entire boat was covered in fruit goo. First Dan slipped and fell,f then he started sliding around the deck uncontrollably before knocking into Piper who was just about to sling shot out a passion fruit, the both of them began to slide around as well until they banged into a pile of empty fruit boxes that tumbled down on top of them, one of those boxes had a bucket of orange juice for no apparent reason which upon impact with Dan and Piper tipped over spilling orange juice all over them and the deck, at that same moment Christina decided to try 'ice skate' around on the slippery deck as Rowan climbed down from the top of the mast where she was previously throwing mangoes from above. The two of them collided causing both of them to fall and slide all over the place. Meanwhile Dan and Piper are just standing up from the pile of boxes, just at that moment Christina and Rowan slam into them causing Dan and Piper to fall down again and slide around again. This continues on for several minutes until I decide to stop them, this is what they knocked over in the process: 1 pile of apples, 10 empty boxes, almost the railing of the boat, 5 cans of food, and 1 Amy. So now we have three problems, 1. avery messy boat coated in a thick layer of fruit, 2. 4 people who are covered in gunk, and 3. a very angry Amy.
"WHAT THE FREAKING HECK?!?!?!?!?!" I shout to them as we all start to stand up
"uh... sorry?" Piper tries
"WE HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS BOAT FOR 2 DAYS AND THE BOAT IS ALREADY A MESS!!!!!!" I continue to yell at them, "I AM GOING BELOW DECK TO CLEAN UP AND FEED THE RANDOM KIWI! CLEAN THIS UP!" I shout at them before stomping off.
~*~
Piper's POV
Soon after Amy went below deck and slammed the door the pineapple that Christina slammed against the ground and bounced upward came back down and splatted against the deck spraying pineapple gunk everywhere.
"FRUIT FIGHT!!!!!!!" Rowan screams and we all continue to throw fruit at each other as if Amy never came up here in the first place.
~Meanwhile~
In the cold, dark depths of the Puppet Master's world a person watches as our heroes.
"Yes, your energy will do nicely" the voice says, "once I have captured your souls not only this world will be under my control but the real world as well." it says as a sadistic smile appears in the darkness.
~*********~