Amy/Christina: Hope

Amy's POV
I am frozen in terror, pressed up against the wall inside the dark room. My so called friend's words were piercing my heart. Every word they spoke shattered my heart even more, at this point my heart felt like nothing more than a pile of dust.
"Why did we even try to help you?" Piper sneers
"I should have let you die in that twister" Dan shoots
Their voices echo in my head. I want to stop listening to their hurtful words, to run away and not look back, but I am frozen on the spot. I am a coward. All I do is run. I always run away from my troubles. I can't even protect myself from these bullies. I am such a coward!
~^~
Christina's POV
"I am such a coward!" I hear Amy's thoughts scream. Dan, Rowan, and I are watching from the shadows as Amy just stares in horror as the imposters of us shoot knifes of words at her. I am honestly so shocked that this is Amy's nightmare. In my mind the imposters didn't even get to say their piece because I caught on and in the minds of Dan and Rowan they just said their piece and left. I looked over to Rowan first and it looked like she was just as shocked as me. However, Dan looked more angry than anything.
"Your an idiot and a coward you phony" we hear the imposter Rowan say
After hearing this Dan snaps and marches right out of the shadows and over to them, fuming.
~^~
Amy's POV
"Hey! Leave her alone!" I here a voice say.
"What's it to you?" Dan sneers
"FYI, bullying is illegal" the voice retorts. Wait, the only other person that would know that (besides me of course) is Dan. What? I'm confuzzled.
"W-w-who are you?" I cautiously ask
"I'm your hope" the green glowing figure says.
"Y-your lying...." I whisper out
"Huh?" The figure asks, clearly confused
"If you were my hope you wouldn't know that fact." I start to explain, getting a little bit more confident, "I learned all my law facts out of paranoia. If you were my hope you wouldn't know any of my paranoia facts" I finish explaining
"Well aren't you sharp" Christina says sarcastically which causes all the confidence I just build up to flow away.
"Amy! Don't listen to their lies!" I hear the figure who I think is Dan say
"But they aren't lies....." I whisper out, "It's all true" I whisper, the tears welling in my eyes
"Amy! You are a strong and honest person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" The figure shouts out to me
"You don't even know me" I say, the tears streaming down my face now, "My entire life is a lie!" I scream
"Well at least you are smart enough to call it out" Piper says with a sneer
"Oh look, the little baby is crying" Rowan taunts
"Enough!" Another voice shouts, this figure is glowing a soft gold, though I feel as if I know this voice,just I can't pin point who it belongs to.
"Yeah!" Yet another voice agrees, this figure is glowing a bright silver.
"Amy is a strong girl who cares deeply for her friends" the green figure says
"Don't spout lies...." I say, my voice trailing at the end
"Maybe if you knew the truth you would change your mind" Piper says with a sneer and with that she shoots out her arm and dark streams shoot through her finger tips, hitting the figures. The figures quickly crumple to the ground, clutching their heads as if they were having a headache. Soon the dark streams stop and the figures stop clutching their heads, the gold figure looked simply shocked, the silver one just stared at me with a sympathetic look, the Greek one however looked as if it was on the brink of tears. "It must just be the headache" I think to myself, "No one in the world could care, at least not like that" I think bitterly to myself.
"But we do care" the green figure says as if it read my mind
"Stop lying....." I say, the tears starting to come again
"You really are stubborn aren't you" the green figure says, except this was a playful insult, this causes me to lift my head. When I do I find that the figure is now standing in front of me. "How could you think that we wouldn't understand?" the figure asks. "We are all going through our own doubts and depression" the figure tells me
"And we all know what it feels like t have our trust betrayed" the gold figure continues
"So we will all support each other and help up each other through these doubts" the silver figure adds
"So never feel like you are all alone" the green figure says and takes it's hand and gently lifts my chin up, "Because we are all going to get through this" it says
"Together" the silver and gold figures say in unison. And for the first time since I got into this place, I smile. The people who I thought were my friend pooffed away and the room suddenly filled with light. I look at the figure that used to glow green and was still holding my chin and found that it was Dan.
"Thanks" I whisper and he smiles back at me. The light engulfs my body and warmth spreads throughout. I close my eyes to savor it and when I open them I am back in the dungeon. The dark chains that used to be so heavy and cold were now lighter and warmer. They suddenly popped open and allowed me to stand. I moved around my newly freed wrists a bit to get the pins and needles to stop and them look up. I see Rowan, Christina, and Dan looking at me with big smiles on their faces and I rush over to hug all of them. I pulls them all into a giant group hug and to my surprise they hug back, even Rowan! When we part we all look over to Piper who is still shackled to the wall, the dark mist around her growing by the minute. We all nod at each other, now serious and walk over to her limp body. We all gently touch her chains and get transported into her mind. To our surprise she wasn't opaque like the rest of us were, instead she was translucent and become more and more so by the minute. She was fading away.
~************~
Why is Piper's body translucent? Why is she slowly fading away? Will our heroes be able to save her? Or will she be gone for good? Find out in the next chapter is Soar!