Dan: Foggy Past

Dan's POV
"My head hurts" I complain as I look at all the supplies in front of me
"Go look for Rowan then, she left to go for a walk 5 hours ago and hasn't returned" Piper snaps
"Jeez, what's got you go grumpy?"
"Sorry, just reading all these labels has stuffed my head with fluff. I think I'm going to rest my eyes for a bit"
"Ok, I'm going to look for Rowan then"
"mmh" Piper groans in response before a soft snoring is heard
I walk outside and find the sky dark and twinkling with millions of stars. When I finally look away from the sky I see Christina lying down, asleep, on a few crates with a pillow under her head and a blanket on top of her while Amy was slouched over with her head on the paper she was writing on, fast asleep. I chuckle a bit to myself, they both look so peaceful.

Remembering my task, I continue on my way to look for Rowan. I walk for what feels like a long time, but was probably only a few minutes, before I stumble upon a small clearing. There are many clearings in the forest, most of them created from the random explosions that occurred during the battle with Daiyu. However, this clearing is very different. For starters, the grass in this clearing is normal length, not long and whispy nor crispy and burnt, no, this grass is heathy, green, and looks well kept. Not only that, but there are daisies in this clearing, which is odd, being that it would be impossible for flowers to grow in a bamboo forest. I walk into the clearing, a beam of moonlight illuminating the small, circular patch, almost as if it is a spotlight.

I look around for a bit before I decide to go look for Rowan again. But just as I am about to turn around, I hear humming. I look around a bit, wary of who(or what) might be making the sound. My eyes scan over my surroundings before I see a small boy. He has abnormally long, dirty-blonde hair and rainbow colored eyes that shift colors. He wears a dark green T-shirt and khaki shorts.
"What is a child doing here?" I ask myself as I stare at the child. He continues to hum as he playfully skips into the patch, practically ignoring my presence. I ponder this thought for a while before a voice breaks my thoughts.
"Hi mister!" the boy shouts with a smile, "I'm Dan! What's your name?"
"Dan... what?" I ask. I am very confused before it dawns on me.... this is my past self! How can this even be possible?! Is time bending or something?

"Dan~" A female sing song voice says
"Who's there?!" I shout out
"Huh? What do you mean mister?" my past self asks
"Dan~" the voice says again, "Let's have some fun~" it says, the voice silky smooth and warm
"W-Where are you? Show yourself!"
"I'm your thoughts Dan~ Another entity within yourself~ I can take you away, to a wonderful place Dan~ There, there is no pain and no suffering~ All you have to do is do as I say~"
"G-Get out of my head!" I shout as I clutch my head and fall to my knees
"Mister! Are you ok?!"
"I can make all this pain go away Dan~ Just follow me~ Rowan is already here~ Why don't you join her~?"
"R-Rowan? What have you done to her?!"
"Nothing~ She is happy~ See~?" the voice says and an image appears in front of my face. Rowan, smiling and laughing with two little girls. But something is off.... Rowan's eyes.... their blank....
"W-What did you do to her?!" I growl
"I didn't do anything~ I gave her what she wanted~ She's happy now~ And you can be too~"
"I don't want your fake happiness! Give me back Rowan!"
"Oh dear~ Looks like I will have to take you by force~!" The voice laughs and the small boy in front of me starts to transform. Black mist swirls around his entire body. When the mist clears there is no longer a child before me, now there is a dark, whispy entity in the shape of a man.  The figure lunges towards me and tries to grab me.  I quickly dodge and try to run away.  However, when I run I seem to be in a loop, right when I am about to run off into the bamboo forest, I am transported back to where I started.

"You can't escape, you are being held in a pocket dimension, separate from the outside world~" the voice tells me
"AMY, PIPER, CHRISTINA!!!!!!" I yell as loud as I can as I continue to dodge the figure
"They can't hear you, while you are trapped in this dimension, time in the outside world has stopped~"
"I guess I have no choice....  Totem!  Activate!" I shout as the familiar green glow envelopes me "Emerald Knight!  Dimension Warp!" I shout as my hands become encased in green light and I send out beams of energy to both sides, trying to break into the outside world
"Flare Forward" I hear a monotonous, deep voice say.  Once this is said, a midnight blue aura glows around the dark figure and it bursts forward, moving at speeds that my eyes could not track, tackling me and therefore, stopping my attempt to break free.
"Weighted Space~" the female voice says and suddenly the air becomes heavy, as if the gravity has increased.  I am pushed to the group and am unable to move.