Piper: Anime is Life (Extra Chapter)

I'm sorry if this chapter is kinda short, like I said I am kinda having writer's block so I am just writing down whatever the first idea I have is. This also isn't an official chapter, you can skip over this if you want, nothing really important happens.  Plus I don't know how to transfer from the flying-boat to the next location, I have an idea for the location just I don't know how to do the transition without it seeming repetitive. If you guys have any ideas then you can private message me. Also, I don't own Hetalia or Apple. Anyways, to the story!
~****************~
Piper's POV
Today was rather normal (considering the events that have happened before). Rowan was on the brink of killing Dan for doing something dumb, Dan trying to ignore the raging Rowan, Christina was skipping around singing random words, and I was standing on the side trying not to get too caught up in all the craziness. Though one thing was missing, Amy whacking Dan on the head with a random object.
"Hey has anyone seen Amy?" I ask everyone causing them all to stop what they were doing look at me
"Nope" Christina says while popping the 'P' while Dan and Rowan just shake their heads
"I'm gonna go look for her" I say as I stand up and go look for her
"Kay," Rowan says before going back to glaring at Dan
"*sigh* If we ever die I think it will be because of each other not the Puppet Master or his minions...." I think to myself as I walk below deck to look for Amy. Once I walk down the stairs I hear a lot of laughter and 'WHAT THE HECK'-s.
"Amy.....?" I ask/call
"Poor Canada......" I hear Amy say, this just makes me even more confused. However when I finally find her location on her little sleeping bag watching stuff on a iPhone.
"Amy? What are you doing?" I ask her as I walk over to her, I peek at the screen that she is looking at and find that she is watching some kind of show that is drawn in a certain style. "I feel like I have seen that style of drawing before...... What was is called again?" I ask myself
"Oh, hi Piper!" Amy says to me as she pauses her show and takes her ear buds out.
"Hey what are ya watching?" I ask her
"An anime called Hetalia, it's my new favorite anime" she tells me with a smile
"Can I watch too?" I ask and she nods while unplugging her ear buds and un-pausing the show
~Time Skip Brought to you by China's Panda aru!~
We watched Hetalia....... All I can say about it is this, 'PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!' That anime is way addicting. Let's just say that one episode turned into 2 which turned into 3 which turned into 10 which turned into us wasting and hour and 30 minutes of our life watching the Hetalia Movie: Paint it White. It was good waste of time if you ask me. Eventually Dan, Rowan, and Christina came down to look for us only to find us questioning how Italy somehow made Picto Alien costumes in less than 5 seconds.
"Uhhhhh... You guys have been down here for a while..... you ok?" Dan asks us while sweat-dropping
"We are just watching anime!" I shout to him
"Yea! TV can I watch?!" Christina asks/shouts
"Sure!" Amy says while holding up an anime peace sign symbol.
~Time Skip Brought to you by Russia's Metal Pipe of Pain~
Somewhere along the line Rowan left because she said it was boring then Christina followed after her saying that the words were moving too fast and she couldn't read them. So that left Dan, Amy, and I. Though actually, only me and Amy are actually watching the show because half the time Dan is rolling around shouting, 'THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!" over and over again. Amy has declared herself China and declared Dan Poland. I declared Christina Italy and Rowan Romano. We still don't know what character I am...... Currently I'm a mix between quite a few characters that I can't remember because they are side characters..... though I think I have a bit of Japan.... I don't know. Though I know one thing for sure..... Saying the names of the countries will never be the same ever again...... HETALIA IS LIFE!!!!!