Christina: Nightmares

Oh my Piggy! I am so sorry for the slow updates! I am on a trip and the wifi here is terrible =_=. The wifi is lying to me!!!!!!! :( Bad wifi! Anywhozzles, here is the next chapter!
~**********~
Christina's POV
I watch in terror as one by one my friends are engulfed by dark mist. The mist surrounding them gets pulled away by the dark chains on our wrists but the mist endlessly grows. I'm all alone. Soon though I feel pinpricks of cold, as if I am getting pricked by millions of needles that someone put an ice pack on. I did that once, except I put the ice pack on my laptop. The laptop broke. Anyway, I feel the cold prick at my skin until it's all that I feel. Soon the darkness comes, slowly crawling up my body. It starts at my fingers and toes, the dark mist slowly inching it's way to my face. I watch as the mist creeps it's way into my eyes, slowly the world goes black.
~Time Skip Brought to you by the Hostess Club :) !~
I slowly open my eyes, the world I am in is surprisingly bright considering that the last thing I say was darkness. As I eyes adjust I can hear the shrill sound of a school bell. My eyes finally adjust and I see people walking around me. I am also a ghost. Wait what?! "ACK I DIED AND NOW I AM A GHOST!!!!!!!!" I scream but no one heard me. I begin to panic for a little while. "HELP I AM DEAD!!!!!!!" I continue to scream.
"Hey freak" I hear someone say, wait I know that voice, it's the voice of that girl that bullies me
"Hey Sandy, what's up" I hear myself say. Wait what?!
"ACK IT'S AM IMPOSTER!!!!!" I scream
"Whatever weirdo" Sandy tells me, I stop panicking for a moment to watch this play out
"I know I am a weirdo, you are a weirdo too" my imposter self says with a smile
"Wait I remember this" I say to myself, "This is that day the bulling started" I whisper. The scene then dissipates. "Ugh, death is weird" I complain to myself.
"Hey weird girl" Rowan's voice says
"Oh hi Rowan" I wave to her
"Ugh she doesn't want to talk to you, neither do I" Amy's voice then says as the two of them come out of the shadows
"Ugh, I don't want your weirdness rubbing off on me" Dan's voice says as well
"I agree" Piper says as they too step out from the shadows
"Why are you guys acting so weird" I ask them, very confused
"Whatever" is all Amy says
"Ugh this must be a trick" I say
"Huh?" Piper asks and they all stop in their tracks
"After all we have been through" I explain, "we have always stuck together, even when Dan almost left we all stuck together, no matter what" I explain to them all,"So I know that this is just a trap because after all that has happened, we wouldn't turn on each other now" I finish with a smile,and with that the figures of Amy, Rowan, Piper, and Dan poof away and the dark room is filled with light. I soon feel warm from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. I close my eyes and enjoy the sensation of warmth and when I open my eyes I am back on the wall in the prison. The dark mist has disappeared and the chains pop open and I slowly drift down, feeling warm and refreshed. I look around at my friends, they still had darkness engulfing them but now I am no longer scared. I know I have a new task ahead of me. I know what I must do. I first walk over to Rowan and gently touch the chains holding her captive. I am transported to the depths of her mind. Inside her mind I am a glowing gold light, I am hope.
~********~
Will Christina fulfill the task she has been given? Does she have the power to save her friends? Is her hope and the hope of her friends enough to conquer the darkness? Will she be able to save all of them in time? Or will it be too late? Fine out in the next chapter of Soar!!!!!!!