Amy: Twister

Amy's POV
Recap
"We are getting attacked!" I shout.
"What?!" Piper and Dan shout at the same time right as we hear a large boom and the boat rocks a little
"Come on, Christina and Rowan are already trying to hold them off!" Amy shouts as we take off towards the front of the boat
"Feather Storm!" We hear Christina shout in her transformed form as she flaps her wings sending many sliver feathers at the opponents.
"I have never seen so many soldiers!" Piper exclaims. It's true even when we were fighting off all the guards at the castle there weren't this many. Our boat was starting to get surrounded and they were all armed with weapons, boat cannons, pistols, rifles, you name it.
"I know, I guess this island isn't exactly as friendly as the last kingdom we were in" I say in a grim voice
"Come on! We have to help!" Dan says and we all nod, "Totem! Activate!" We all shout in unison
"Stone Empress!"
"Diamond Queen!"
"Emerald Knight!"
We all get to work to help Rowan and Christina. "Diamond storm!" Piper shouts as she jumps up and many sharp diamond crash down on the ships, sinking a few.
"Is that all you got?" Dan challenges with a smirk and quickly disappears and briefly appears every now and then on the docks of different boats, shooting holes in them with green, glowing orbs, "Emerald energy!" He shouts each time
"Leave some for me" I say with a smirk and quickly jump up and look directly at a ship, the snakes that cover my eyes lifting, "Stone gaze!" I shout, my red eyes turning the ship and all the people aboard to stone.
"Careful with that eh!" Rowan says, running so fast that she's running on air, "Gold howl!" Rowan shouts before letting out a shrill howl, that confused the attackers long enough to allow The rest of us to get our shots in.
"Tiger claw!" Piper shouts as her hand gives off a translucent shadow of a tiger's paw while she pounces down onto the dock of one of the ships, sweeping all the attackers into the ocean.
"Magic staff!" Dan says before pulling out an emerald green rod from his hat and sending a shock wave towards 3 of the ships.
"Not bad!" I shout over to him before turning towards one of the ships and moving one of my snakes to face it while sending a wave of acid, quickly melting most of the ship, causing it to sink, "Acid rain!"
"Silver twister!" Christina shouts before spreading her wings and spinning quickly, creating a twister, sucking in everything nearby.
"Christina! Careful!" Dan shouts out to her as she continues to spin. I look at where everyone else is, when I look back I see the twister right in front of me, about to suck me in. "Amy!" Dan shouts before pushing me out of the way and getting sucked in himself.
"Dan!" We all shout, watching in horror as he gets sucked in.