Christina: Through Space and Time

Hello all you readers! I'm so so so sorry for the delay! I have been really busy and I have been having some stuff go on in my life at the moment.... Anyway! I really do hope that you enjoy this chapter!
🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥🌟🐥
Christina's POV
"Dan, are you sure that this is safe?" Amy asks as we all take out place in the weird magic circle thingy that Dan drew on the ground
"Yes.... I think" Dan mumbles the last part. Mumble is a weird word huh? Mumble.... Mumble, mumble, mumble, mummy......
"Wait... you think so?!" Amy shouts as her eyes start to get big like giant watermelons!
"Ok, the worst that can happen is we get trapped in a pocket dimension with no way out" Dan tries to reassure her..... I think
At the thought of being in a pockety-pocket dimension I gasp and shout, "That sounds like fun! Can we float in the pocket dimension thingy?!" I start bouncing up and down then start running around like I'm an airplane.

I must have zoned out because the next thing I know, Amy is saying, "There is too much risk! Wouldn't it be safer if we just look for Rowan via Christina's flying magic?" Flying?! That sounds like fun! I love flying! ZOOOOOOOOM!!!
But Piper's voice interrupts my 'zoom'-s. "But how do we even know she is even in this world? She could be hidden in a pocket dimension or something. And searching manually will take too much time, who knows what could happen to her during that time? Right now, this is the best option" Piper says

I don't know what they are all so worried about, as long as we have each other then everything will be okay, right? And even if we do get separated, we always find a way to come together in the end and defeat the weird evil people that I keep forgetting the names of. I'm sure that everything will be okay, and if things aren't okay, then we will make them okay, together.

"Just stand in your designated space" Dan is saying. We all take our places on the tiny little 'X's drawn on the ground and join hands. I concentrate on my aura, whatever that is, like Dan said. It takes a while but I soon feel a warmth surround me and a light pressure on my back. It feels like fireworks are exploding inside of me! But the little fireworks are interrupted when a giant firework bursts in the center of the circle and blasts us all back.

~~~
Wow!  My head feels fuzzy!  I sit up and shake my head vigorously, trying to shake out all the fluffy stuff.  When I open my eyes I find that I am on top of a humongous clock!
"Wow!  This clock is huge!" I shout and start running around the edge of the clock by all of the cool mirrors.  I can see the colors blurring in the corner of my eye and all the funny shapes.

I would have done this forever but I suddenly stop when I come across a mirror that has numbers around it like it's a clock.  The numbers are crooked and creepy looking but somehow I feel compelled to touch the surface of the mirror.  I reach my hand out to touch the surface and when I do it ripples like water.  It also somehow feels like water too, ice cold water at that.  Despite the cold, I continue to allow myself to be sucked in by the mirror.  Until I am fully submerged....

~Vision~
"Rowan!" I hear Piper shout. I look around at the scene. We seem to be in a large field of some sort; a meadow? A park? I don't know but amongst the lush greenery there is a pure white gazebo with a bench inside, upon the bench lay Rowan. I also see Amy, Piper, and Dan gathered in the group. Huh? Wait a minute, is that me?! Standing next to Amy was an exact replica of me. But that's not possible, unless I'm a ghost....
"I'M A GHOST!" I shout by accident. I quickly cover my mouth but it seems that they didn't hear me. Okay, so I'm a ghost, not important, what is important is where am I.... I try to rack my brain for answers, backtracking what happened before I got here.
"Nothing seems off, except that weird portal I walked through.... But that thing didn't seem all that suspicious" I think to myself as I knock on my head. "Ugh, all this thinking is making my brain hurt" I finally conclude that I should just watch the scene and see how it plays out.

Dan runs toward the gazebo to retrieve Rowan with Piper following after him. The other me seems to be distracted by the weird blue and purple swirls that seem to be coming off the first step going into the gazebo while Amy has her 'thinking face' on.
"This all seems too easy...." Amy thinks out loud, "Finding this place wasn't exactly that hard, if anything it was just slightly creepy, considering that there were no people around. We defiantly didn't have this easy of a time finding me or Christina...." She continues to mutter things to herself as Piper and Dan get closer and closer to the gazebo. Suddenly, she notices that the other me is looking at something. "Christina, what in the world are you loo-" she cuts herself off when she notices the swirls as well. "Wait! This is a trap!"
"What?" Dan asks as he puts his foot on the swirly step and freezes in place.

"Look Alastair!" I hear Phillipia shout. We all look to the right of Dan to find that Alastair and Phillipia have suddenly materialized out of thin air.
"Give back Rowan and Dan you jerky turkeys!" the other me shouts
"Totem! Activate!" Piper and Amy shout in unison
"Stone Empress!"
"Diamond Queen! Diamond storm!" Piper shouts as hundreds of ice-blue diamonds materialize out of thin air and rain down on the two villains.
"Tsk, didn't you learn the first time...." Alastair says as he flicks his finger a little to the right, aiming the shards at Dan.
"Shadow Dome!" Amy shouts as a dome of darkness surrounds Dan, protecting him from the shards.
"Face it, you can't beat us" Phillipia says in a icy tone before reverting back into her sickly sweet smile, "Right Alastair?" To which the taller male just grunts in return.
"It doesn't matter how much more powerful you are than us!" Piper shouts as she runs toward the two faster than my eyes can follow
"Sorry, but it kinda does" Phillipia smirks as she freezes Piper in place
"Earth Crusher!" Amy shouts as the ground starts to shake and rocks explode from the ground under Phillipia and Alastair.
"Super Heater" Alastair says in a bored tone as he heats up the space where the rocks are and melts them into lava.  He also extends his arms outward, creating an invisible barrier that keeps the lava from getting to them.
"Amy!  Piper!" The other me shouts as she swoops in to pick the two up.
"Where did you go?!" Amy shouts in an annoyed tone
"You told me that in a time of emergency to pick this up" she responds as she nods her head towards the purple sash she is wearing.  "I don't know what it is though..."
"It's medicine that I've been working on, thanks for picking it up though"

"Too bad you won't be able to use it" Phillipia shouts as the gravity around them becomes stronger and pulls them towards the ground covered in fire.  Eventually, they are pulled to the flaming earth and their screeches of pain reach my ghostly ears.
But amongst the flames I can see a white orb surrounding the other me...
"What's this?" She asks as she looks down at her burnt hands that are slowly healing, "Amy!  Piper!"
"Christina!  Get away from here!  Don't let them get you!" Amy shouts
"But-"
"Go!"
And with that, she reluctantly flies away as fast as she can... Or should I say, I flew away...

~End~

"What was that?" I ask myself out loud as I quickly draw back my hand.  I look at the mirror, the frame still looks like that of a clock... A clock... Time, past, present, future....  That's it, I just saw the future....  But why?  Was it a warning?  I have to prevent that from happening... I have to save them... But how?  How can I go against fate?  I shake my head.  It doesn't matter how... I just have to... But that would mean leaving Rowan in the hands of those jerks...
"She can wait" I say and run to the closest mirror, not even bothering to pay attention to the frame.  Rowan will be okay, she has to.  But I have to save the others as well, all of their fates, rest in my hands.  I'll save their future, even if it takes traveling through time and space.

~Meanwhile~

Phillipia's POV
"Did it work?" Alastair asks as he emerges from the shadows behind me
"Like a charm Ally!"
"Don't call me that" he grumbles
"Whatever, in just a few minutes the plan will be set into action" I smirk "Such a annoying little brat that girl is.  While she is running around trying to avoid that thing she saw she is really the one putting all the dominos in place" I chuckle to myself.  "Just you wait, you'll pay for turning all my playmates into nothing by energy"