Dan: Eyes

Dan's POV
"Dan?" I hear an echoed voice say. I slowly open my eyes to see a blur of colors and light. As my vision focuses I can identify the person who called out my name is hovering over me, it's Christina. I slowly sit up and take in my surroundings. I can't remember why I was lying on the floor or why I had a pounding headache. I look around and see that we are in a bamboo forest except that we were sitting in a large circle that was defined by burnt grass and a few flaming chunks of bamboo here and there. Suddenly everything comes back to me. The soldiers, the battle, the fire, then knocking out. At that moment I can feel the slight burning sensation tingling on my skin, like a really bad sun burn. I look around even more and find that Amy, Piper, and Rowan were all knocked out as well. I look over to Christina and a look of worry is in her eyes... wait eyes? Since when were her eyes and brown-green? I swear her eyes were a deep brown color. I am just about to ask about this but at that moment we hear a groan come out of Rowan's mouth and we rush over to help her.
"Rowan!" We rush over to her and help her sit up, she is covered in ash and has a few burn marks. That's another thing.... Rowan, Piper, Amy, and I all have burn marks..... Christina is only covered in ashes.... "Your over thinking this Dan, she probably just flew out of range or something, she's so fast I'm surprised she's even covered in ashes."
"What happened?" Rowan mumbles just as Piper and Amy start to sit up as well.
"Remember the explosion?" Christina asks in a kind tone. Well that's out of character.... "Remember! It went BOOM! then KAPOOF! then PEW!" Christina shouts while making over exaggerated hand gestures "See Dan, everything's normal" I think to myself as Christina runs around in circles making weird sound effects.
"Ok, ok, we get it" Rowan says while rolling her eyes.
"We need to find a secure location where this" Amy says while gesturing to the large burnt circle, "Won't happen again" she finishes and we all nod in agreement
"This territory seems occupied" Piper points out
"Well no duh" Rowan says
"What about over there?!" Christina says as she points to very thick part of the forest where the bamboo blocks out the sun and looks as if the bamboo was too thick to cut through.
"Perfect" Piper says and we all walk towards it to set up camp

~Time Skip brought to you by Heart Shards~

It's night time now and for the first time ever Christina volunteered to take first watch. All of us were super confused and super surprised but we decided not to question it. I mean she decided it was a good idea to fall from miles and miles in the sky earlier today. However that night I had a dream...
"Everyone is going to turn against you Dan, there is no denying it... Except it Dan..... They don't trust you, why should you trust them" as whispery voice tells me. The las thing that appears before I awaken is two jade green eyes.