Piper: Through Space and Time

Hello to all you fantastic readers!!!!!  So sorry that this chapter is late, it's almost the end of the quarter so all of my big projects are due.  I am just about ready to stab NHD(National History Day) repetitively, I don't care if it is intangible.  This project is worse that Science Fair(I didn't think that that was possible).  This is basically going to be a chapter on what happens with Piper when they get sucked into that dimensional meeting point thing. Anyways,  I hope that you all enjoy this chapter!
🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱💠🐱
Piper's POV
"Where the heck am I?" I ask myself out loud as I look at my surroundings.  I try to remember how I got here....

~Time Rewind to a few Minutes ago~

"Dan, are you sure that this is safe?" Amy asks tentatively as she cautiously walks over to us, as if an explosion would go off any minute now.
"Yes.... I think" Dan tries to reassure her.... yea he did a great job *note sarcasm*
"Wait... you think so?!" Amy shouts and starts to fiddle with her hair
"Ok, the worst that can happen is we get trapped in a pocket dimension with no way out" Dan tells her. I roll my eyes, this is sooooooo reassuring Dan *again, note the sarcasm*
"That sounds like fun!  Can we float in the pocket dimension thingy?!" Christina shouts as we all join hands
"How do you know that's the worst thing that can happen?!" Amy shouts, totally ignoring Christina's *cough* totally not helpful*cough* comment, "We could be forever frozen in time, or get our bodies blasted to bits, or wind up in some insane colorless dimension, or or" Amy starts to hyperventilate and pull at her hair. I decide that now would be a good time to calm her down before she faints or looses her mind.
"Slow down there" I say patting her on the shoulder
"There is too much risk!  Wouldn't it be safer if we just look for Rowan via Christina's flying magic?" she asks in a desperate tone
"But how do we even know she is even in this world?  She could be hidden in a pocket dimension or something.  And searching manually will take too much time, who knows what could happen to her during that time?" I tell her, "Right now, this is the best option"
Amy sighs in response and looks at us all, a small smile finds it's way to her face. She takes a deep breath and joins us in the circle.

"Good" I think to myself as she clasps her hand around mine and Christina's. I start to think about all we have been through, from first finding our amulets to defeating Daiyu, we have been through so much together.  All we have been thinking about is the here and now, actually, now that I think about it, we haven't talked to each other about our life in our actual world.  Though, I really shouldn't complain, the less they know about my past, the better.

I guess I must have zoned out because when I snap back to reality everyone's eyes are closed and they have an aura color that's similar to the color of their amulet. Dan's aura is a bright, emerald green, Amy's is a soft grey, and Christina's is a bright silver. I can feel the energy pulsing around them and I shut my eyes as well, focusing on my aura. A swirling sensation erupts from my center, exploding outwards in a burst of warmth. Slowly, I start to feel a small pressure on my back, just as I felt when I was in my angel form. I imagine that I have an icy blue aura with my wings flared out behind me. A burst of light shocks me from my thoughts. I am blown back, forced to unclasp my hands.

~Time Skip to Now~

".... so if that is what happened" I say to myself in a mumbled voice, "I must be in some sort of dimensional meeting point or something" I conclude. "But if that's the case.... which mirror do I walk through?" I ask myself, referring to the various mirrors around the edge of the stopped clock. There were many mirrors in the space, one was orange and had a plate of pasta on top, another was black  and white, it's life was draining.  When I saw that last mirror I automatically thought of Amy's comment.
"Maybe she didn't loose her mind yet?" I think in a joking manner, "Ooooorrr, we're both just cuckoo.... yea that's probably it"