Rowan: Stars in my Sky

Hello there readers! I would like to thank all of you for supporting me with this book and for taking time to read it! If you didn't know, this book now has 1K reads! I'm and so happy, thank you for staying with this series even though it's rather random and boring at some points. You readers are what keeps me going with this story. I don't want to keep you any longer here at this author's note, so let's get on with the story!
🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️🌙⭐️☀️
Rowan's POV
I giggle with the two little girls sitting next to me.  We are sitting in a large, grassy meadow surrounded by flowers and are currently making flower crowns with little daisies.
"Isn't this nice Rowan?" The little version of my asks
"Yea, I don't know when was the last time I just relaxed and did something fun like this." I reply
"Wow, that's a pretty necklace you have" Little Michele says as she points at my gold amulet. "Can I see?" She asks
"Uhhh..." I don't know if that's such a good idea.... With all this craziness happening that is.....
"Oh come on Rowan, Daiyu is defeated and a new villain hasn't appeared yet" I try to convince myself, "They are only children.... What use would they have for it anyway?"
"Okay, here" I unclasp the amulet from my neck and I hand it to her. She takes it from me and looks at it curiously, but soon, the look on her face turns into a smirk.
"Thanks, dum dum" she snarls before she and the younger me disappear in a puff of dark smoke.
"W-What?"
Soon, the scene of the meadow fades away and into a black void of emptiness. I am so confused and I don't know what to think. I just sit there, silent, scared, confused, and lonely.

"Why? Why did they leave?" I ask myself, "Am I not good enough...... Why am I never enough?" Tears start to roll down my cheeks and fall into the empty void beneath me. Thoughts dance around in my head, "Why does everyone always use me? Am I only a tool? Does anyone really care about me at all?"
I just listen, the questions and dark thoughts consume me until I only feel numb. Each thought just plays over and over again, but I don't care anymore...... I am alone and cold, no one will come for me, what's the point? Finding a girl that can't even unlock a stupid 2nd form, a girl who can fade into the background and no one would care in the slightest.....
I rest my head on the ground and shut my eyes. After all, there is nothing left for me to do now, except to lie here.... Forever.....

~🌑Time Skip🌑~

I slowly open my eyes. I feel groggy and sore from the small nap that I took. I turn on to my back to stare up at what I thought was going to be an endless void above, but when I look up, there are hundreds of thousands of stars. With a slight gasp at the wonderful sight I allow myself to believe that they are real for a fraction of a second. But, all to soon I scowl at my own ignorance, "Don't be foolish, they aren't real. They are just illusions projected from some evil that is keeping you here" I am about to turn back onto my back when a familiar voice pulls me from my thoughts.

"I am not a weirdo!" Dan's voice shouts
"Yes you are, you think burnt ashes are food" Christina replies
I looked up curiously to the sky of stars. I search the sky until I find a star that is showing the faint memory I have of Christina pointing out Dan's 'food choice' to him.
"How?" I start but am cut off when the star next to it shows another memory
"Here's your grade!" Christina shouts cheerfully as she hands each of us a sheet of paper with writing in chalk on it
"Christina?  Why do I have an A+++++++++++++++++++++ in weirdness?" Dan asks
"Cause your a weirdo, weirdy werido!"
I allow myself to chuckle at Christina's randomness and Dan's reaction. One by one, a star reveals it's own memory, each one reminding me of the fun and triumphant times that we have had together while in this world.....  It is now that I realize how much I miss and need my friends.  We haven't known each other for long, maybe about 2-3 months or so, but I have never been closer to anyone in my life, even Michele.

I quickly get to my feet and start pacing back and forth like Piper does. "How do I get back?  Actually, where am I?" I ask myself as I pace.   I continue this for about 10 minutes before I groan in defeat and plop back down onto my back and stare up at the stars.
"Why is this so hard?" I ask out loud.  And almost as if the sky is answering me, 5 new stars appear.  Each one a vibrant and dazzling color.  I stare at them for a while and just as I am about to look away, I see the faces of my friends appear in the stars.  In the green star is Dan's face with his bouncy (self proclaimed) blonde hair, in the silver star is Christina with her ever present smile, within the ice blue star is Piper and her kind, caring eyes, and in a purple star is Amy's face with the motherly aura that seems to follow her everywhere.  Each star twinkles brightly but unlike the stars that hold my memories, they glow in a steady beat, almost as if it is a heart beating.  I wonder in the beauty of these new stars but ponder why the last, gold star is not showing anything.  It is then that the 4 stars that showed my friend's faces slowly move into a circle formation where they rotate in a circle around the gold star, gradually spinning faster and faster, until it is nothing but a ring of white light.  The golden glow of the gold star spreads out to the edge of the ring and in it's glossy shine, it reflects my own image.  I stare in surprise at my reflected image, for it has been the first time I have seen myself since I entered this strange world.  As the stars once again take their rightful places in the sky, I think about where my place in the vast universe is.  What is my impact on the world?  How can a little girl like me save this world plunged in darkness?  How can I make a difference?

The truth is, I don't know how I can make a difference.  But I know that I do, and whether that difference is a positive one or a negative one, I don't know.  However, just like that one little star that is shining in the sky, I add my own light to the vast darkness, and just like that star, I want to bring light to the world of others.  Once this thought crosses my mind, the golden star appears to drip a drop of golden light.  At first I think that I lost my marbles but, as the drop falls, I can see that it's real.  Almost instinctively, I cup my hands and hold them out in front of me, soon the drop (which I now find to be quite large) plops down into my hands.  It is glowing a magnificent golden shine and it's warm, but not hot.  I stare it for a few seconds before it starts to float around me and envelope me, like the golden glow envelopes me when I transform.

The gold liquid transforms my brown hair into a light hazel color that is wavy and long.  My eyes turn a gold color and my dress has long, wispy black sleeves while the chest portion is colored white.  The skirt is deep purple, streaked with gold, the end of the dress covers my feet and seems to vanish into the air.  To finish it off, there is a pair of black wings on my back, seemed to be made of plasma and they are dotted with glowing stars.
"Angel of Courage" I shout as the transformation completes itself

I look down at my hands as the shimmering light dissipates.  I feel so much more powerful and lighter than I did before, as if I am ready for anything.  I look up to the sky and locate the gold star
"Here goes nothing" I say as I flap my wings and fly towards the star.  The light gets brighter the higher I go and soon, I have flew straight into the star and out of the world that I was being held captive in.

"When life knocks you down, roll on to your back and look for stars"
~Unknown

🌙⭐️🌟💫✨☄🌙⭐️🌟💫✨☄🌙⭐️🌟💫✨☄🌙⭐️🌟💫✨☄🌙⭐️🌟💫✨☄🌙⭐️🌟💫✨☄🌙⭐️🌟
So hi readers!  I hoped you liked this chapter even though I feel it is kind of rushed and the transitions are awful *sweatdrop* heh.  But please give me feed back on how to improve and feel free to PM me if you have any ideas of where this story should go next.  Because I honestly am just kinda winging it.....  Anyway, I hope to see you all again in the next chapter!  Keep on reading!
~Beijing_Aru