Amy: United

Amy's POV
We all look up to see James. Wow that guy gets on my nerves.
"Dark Totem! Activate!" James yells and his sapphire amulet glows as deep navy blue.  When the light is gone James in his transformed state stood there.  He is wearing basically the same thing except his previously white shirt is now a dark navy blue and has various rips on it.  Prodding from his back is a grey shark fin.  His pants are also rather ripped but are now white and there are visible stains of blood dotting the legs.  The shirt sleeve of his right arm is also ripped off and has a tattoo of a shark on his forearm and the pirate symbol is on his bicep.
"Totem!  Activate!" We all yell in unison
"Stone Empress!" I shout
"Diamond Queen!"
"Gold Lady!"
"Silver Princess!"
"Emerald Knight!"
"Let's go!" Rowan yells and we all split up
"Not so fast!" James says and summons two large, navy blue spherical objects of energy and throws them at Christina and Piper, "Electric Water!" He shouts.  One of them hits Christina causing her to fall to the ground but Piper manages to put up her shield in time.
"Sun Storm!" Dan calls out and shoots a sun beam at James.  However, James catches the beam in his hands and absorbs it.
"Those tricks aren't gonna work on me!" James says and mimics the attack, "Dark Sun!" James calls out and shoots a dark beam at Dan who is hit.  "While you were under the spell of the dark chains I was able to collect data on your attacks just in case you escaped" James says with a smirk
"Shrill Howl!" Rowan shouts and let's out a piercing howl
"Dark Sound!" James yells and matches Rowan's howl, the sound waves pushing her into the wall.  "Cold Gaze!" James shouts and mimics my special attack causing me to turn to stone and fall to the ground.
"Amy!" Christina shouts and catches my falling body before I hit the ground and shatter to pieces
"Black Diamond!" James shouts and a storm of pure black diamonds rains down on Piper, who wasn't paying attention
"Wings of Healing" Christina says and light feathers drift onto my stone body reverting me back to normal.
"Thanks" I say, savoring the warmth
"You can't defeat me with your attacks, I'm immune to all attacks you have ever used or you can use" James says with a smirk and summons a hat.  "It's time to finish you" James says in a sadistic voice
"Howling Moon!"  "Sun Storm!" Rowan and Dan call out at the same time causing them to combine , creating a new attack.  "Solar Eclipse!" They shout in unison and the two attacks combine creating a beam of golden sun and silver moon knocking the hat out of James' hand and pushing him back in the process.
"Cool!" Rowan shouts
"How'd we do that?" Dan asks
"Who cares, now we have a shot at winning!" Rowan says triumphantly
"Black Diamond!" James' shouts
"Poison Darts!" "Sliver Wings!" Christina and I call out in unison and the two attacks combine, "Poison Quill!" We shout in unison and the feathers now have quill tips dipped with poison.
"Time for a finishing attack!" Rowan says
"Tiger Claws!" "Chameleon Camouflage!" Piper and Dan shout at the same time causing for Piper to become invisible, "Invisible Fury!" They shout in unison and the invisible Piper swipes at James with her invisible claws.
"You will be defeated!  Your victory won't last for long!" James shouts before light engulfs him and the sapphire amulet is all that is left.  The amulet then lets off an electric blue light and engulfs everything.  When the light subsides the amulet is gone.
"We won!" Christina shouts pumping her fist up
"Yeah!" Rowan shouts, doing the same
"We also have new attacks" Dan adds
"And we conquered our fears" I continue
"Plus we have gotten closer as friends" Piper says with a smile
"Ahhh, don't get all mushy on us" Rowan teases which causes us to all laugh.  The next battle will be even harder.  But right now, things are really nice.