Rowan: How the End Began

Hey there readers! This is Beijing, back with another chapter of 'Soar'! I am so sorry that this chapter is so short!  I was planning on writing more but once I finished the first 'part' of this chapter, I thought it would be better if I broke it up into two chapters.  I hope you can forgive me!!!!!!  Please enjoy what I have written and be sure to leave any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, or any ways I can improve in the comments section!
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Rowan's POV
When I finally make it out I find myself in a dark, cave-like room.... and I am staring right at my face, who is asleep.
"This just keeps getting more and more confusing huh?" I mumble to myself as I reach my had out to touch the asleep me, only to find that my hand is translucent, in fact, my whole body is translucent. "Not this again" I groan, thinking of the last time I was a 'ghost'.
"Alastair!" I hear a concerned female voice shout. I turn the corner (or try to, I end up walking straight through the wall instead) to find a young girl and a slightly older male who appears to be hunched over in pain.
"I'm fine, just it appears one of my pocket dimensions has disappeared" the man replies
"It must be that girl" the female scowls
Well, I'm not exactly known for reading the atmosphere, but I can tell that that I should bolt.  Being that I don't know the way out and am too lazy to wander around aimlessly, I take out the middle man and just fly straight up and out using these new wings that I got.  After what feels like foreeeeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrr, I make it out and find myself on the side of a large mountain.  I look around at my surroundings:
"Rock, rock, rock, cloud, rock, rock, rock, cloud.... Oh that's the same cloud..... Anyway, rock, rock, city, rock, rock..... Wait!  City?"  I scan my eyes back to the decently sized city at the foot of the mountain.  Why anyone would build a city here?  I don't know.  But that's besides the point.  I quickly fly down the mountain to the city.  I start to wander the streets in hopes of finding any clues as to where I am or where the others are.

~Time Skip~

"Amy!" I hear a familiar voice shout out
"We found you al- I mean, good to see yo- ow!" I hear and all too familiar male voice cry out in pain.  "I was being sarcastic woman!" He shouts out again
"Well aren't I lucky!" I shout to myself.  I quickly fly to where I am hearing the voices, and just as I suspected, I find Amy lecturing Dan, Piper trying to calm Amy down, and Christina.... Worried?  That can't be right.  "Did I get stuck in another dimension or something?" I ask myself out loud.  I hover over to the group, specifically Christina.  I try to smack her on the head but, shocker, my hand passes right through.  I tap my chin.  "How am I going to communicate with them?" I snap my fingers "Wait, didn't Piper tell us something that Daiyu said about our amulets containing our soul?  I wonder....." I reach out to touch Christina's amulet.  When my finger makes contact with it's surface, silvery spindles of aura make their way up my arm and eventually, into my amulet.

"What to do... What to do!!!!!" I hear a voice in my head panic
"What in the world?????" I ask myself.
"How do I keep that thing that I saw in the mirror world from happening?!" The voice screams, "Ugh, Amy stop being a weirdo and yelling at Dan.  And Dan, stop being a weirder weirdo and yelling back!" That's when it clicks.  I am hearing Christina's thoughts!
"I CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout.  This is so cool, first I get this new form, then I become a ghost (debatable if it's good or bad), and now I can read minds this is the coolest!  Maybe now I can actually help

~Meanwhile~

Phillipia's POV
I smirk to myself when I see a small speck of gold light rocket out of the cave hideout.
"Bravo" A snarky, female voice says while the owner slow claps, "Most magnificent performance....  Why, I feel like I might faint" I turn around to face the owner of the voice.
"Sorry, what was that?  You'll have to forgive me, I don't speak noodle-brain" I say in my cavity-sweet voice.  In the doorframe stood a girl slightly taller than me with long, black hair that covered her left eye.  She wore a purple shirt under a black, leather vest with black jeans.
"At least I am not just some useless tool who can't even think on their own" she snarls at me
"Watch your tongue" I snap.  I walk towards her to exit the room, "Remember your place.... Cinderella" I spit out and continue on my way