Play your part right(Tokyo Ghoul-Kaneki Ken X reader)

Start from the beginning

Two of the brightest stars in the whole sky had to go away on business, and they're asking her eyes to twinkle in their places until they return. What if her eyes were in the sky and the stars were in her head?-

As he reads these lines he reads it with such compassion.I can not stop staring, or even hear the words after awhile. His acting is spot on like this is his last performance. "Ay, me."I say my lines looking off wandering just like Juliet would. "She speaks!" He says this as giddy as a schoolboy.

" oh speak bright angel, you are so bright tonight. You shine above me, like a winged messenger from heaven who makes mortal men fall on their backs to look up at the sky, watching the angel walking on the clouds and sailing on the air." He isn't his self he "is" Romeo. I could fall for him I think blushing to myself.

And I am losing Juliet because he is mesmerizing me. But I must play my part well." Oh, Romeo, Romeo, why do you have to be Romeo? Forget about your father and change your name.-" I know not that he is listening to my every word from below my Balcony.

"Should I keep listening? Or should I call out to her?" Romeo looks like he is battling with him self over if he should talk to me. But I still do not know this.

He talks all lovey dovey like. "Who are you strange voice? And why do you listen in on my midnight rummagings." I say startled by the unseen. He is cautious. He wants to protect me, but he is scared.

"Wait, how did you make it here without the guards seeing you?" He smirks at me. "I have my ways of getting around. Love works in mysterious ways."

~time skip cause this scene is pretty long in the play~

So to put it shortly I feel for Romeo. He shone brighter than the stars at night. We made a oath to each other that we would love each other forever. This helped me feel human. I will say it again.

I feel like we really connected today theough his Romeo to my Juliet, my Juliet to his Romeo. But this is all just roles in a play. Reality hits and we are ourselves again. I hate that about life.

"You are a really good actor (name). I am very impressed and it has been an honor to have been able to read with you." He praises me too much. "Oh, Romeo you praise me to much. You, as well, are an extremely good actor yourself."

He starts nervously playing with his hands. "Really? I wouldn't say I was that good. I mean I think I did pretty okay because I enjoy literature."

I stare at him closely and he backs up a bit nervous. "You are acting right now. I can tell it! You put up a front I know very well what that is like. I do it all the time too." He stares at me surprised but his eyes glaze over sadly.

"Uh, uh... I am sorry I didn't mean to get your mood down. It just makes me feel happy that I found someone that acts just like I do." He looks at me and starts to tear up some.
"It is best to let your emotions out. Otherwise, you lose your sense of humanity all together. I would know that because I already lost mine." I wish to muster up tears that will never come.

Kaneki takes my hand and leads me to somewhere quiet. He holds me tightly and crys long and hard, pooring his feelings out of himself. I hold him emotionless.

I think I am starting to feel something. But it is very faint. Maybe Kaneki can show me. Please, love me. I need that one thing but I know I cannot have that joy. "(Name), you really understand me? Can I trust you. To tell you anything?"

I smile at him knowingly " Its hard, I know. Tell me when you are ready. I will try to visit more often." I pat his head and mess it up a bit. He gives me a toothy grin and leads me out of the cafe.