𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'm delighted to hear you're valedictorian, you deserve it." Marcella placed her hand on my shoulder. Can't she just pull me in one single hug? I missed her hugs, they were full of love and enchantment. Unfortunately, we just chatted throughout the whole party.

"Bye, Stella! Happy birthday once again, we will miss you." Some students gathered to say goodbye. The night had finished, except when I wanted to close the door to the house since it was empty, I forgot Grayson was right beside me. His gift.

"Come on, princess. Let's go see your present. I hope you like it. I really fucking stressed, therefore, don't break my heart." He opened the door for me.

I noticed there were two bikes in the parking lot. Grayson's, and a black one with a hint of red stripes in some places. "Did someone forget their motorcycle?" I asked, glancing at Grayson and around the compound.

"Let me introduce you to gift number one. A motorcycle, for us to both go on adventures together. I'll miss you riding with me tho, I love your legs around me. Except, I want to race you." He smirked, handing me the keys. My lips parted and I smiled. He got me a motorcycle. This is amazing.

"Good, I will win every time."

"I'll give you a head start, race me to my penthouse, I have a GPS trace in that motorcycle, just in case." He picked me up to sit on the bike. I grinned, before I could throw my purse away, I grabbed the red lipstick.

"I'm wearing a dress, you'll win." I scoffed.

He smiled wickedly and sat on his motorcycle. "Just because you have a motorcycle now doesn't mean you won't ride with me. I'm still going to fuck you on mine soon." He turned on his engine of his, roaring it.

"But where would you fuck me on your bike? There is no private place." I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my grin.

"Plenty of locations, now, start." The second the words spilled from his lips, the second I drove. He wasn't ahead of me, asshole, he was trying to give me a head start. I slowed down and raised my middle finger to him. He fastened up and drove. The road was empty, which means we can drive however we want.

I scoffed when we reached the penthouse, but he won. He drove better than me, he has the experience, except ill win him in the future, I won't let him enjoy his triumph this victory.

"Good job, princess. You did well." He took off his helmet, earning a scowl from me. He was mocking me, this dickhead was mocking me. He surprised me by holding my hand as we walked inside the building. A couple of security guards greeted us with nods. I was used to this respect, all because of fame.

The elevators opened and we walked in, my heels clicking on the tiles. "Stop staring at me, Grayson." I leaned against the mirror walls. "I like staring at you." He leaned against the wall in front of me.

"Fuck waiting until the bedroom. And fuck the present, I'll give it to you after." He growled before walking towards me and smashing his lips against mine. He gripped my jaw and I stood on my tiptoes to reach him. His lips moved against mine, and soon, he took over by sliding his tongue in. I threw my head back when he trailed kisses on my neck.

The elevator door dinged, and while kissing me, he pressed the code in and walked us inside. I could still hear his planting while he kissed me. He closed the door to his bedroom and threw me on the bed.