52

Chapter 52: There are no pits

On the other side, who was in the eyeliner of the imperial capital star, after ending the communication with Jiang Ning, he said to his companion with an excited face: "Hurry up and find the water army, make sure that those cans are all bought by the Lin family, and make sure that the water army will shift everyone's attention to them in two hours."

"Isn't it, Jiangliu, do you have money and no land to spend? There is money for mercenary trolls to do this, it is better to keep the money to buy canned food, and the products on the shelves of the store this time should not be less.

Through Jiang Yuzhu's previous live broadcast, many people deduced the number of products that may be on the shelves of the Star Network store based on the number of fruits produced on the tree.

Not to mention that the order for canned bottles that Jiang Ming found someone to order was also exposed.

Even if the Lin family finds someone to buy a big head on their behalf, others can grab one or two bottles as long as they are fast.

"You know what! I am the only one who is eligible to buy in the imperial capital, and just now the store told me the news that the second batch of canned food was sold at half price 5 minutes ago.

"You mean..."

Jiang Liu's companion suddenly gloated.

The first people to buy can be imagined to be the main culprits.

As far as the attention of the ginger lime store is concerned, the products inside can be sold out in less than 1 minute on the shelves.

The so-called half price for the first 5 minutes is simply sold at half price.

Therefore, they must make a big deal out of it and strive to get most of the people to go to the Lin family.

They took advantage of this gap to buy.

Jiang Ningxing network store has just put a batch of goods on the shelves, and few people think that she will list the second batch after an interval of 2 hours.

And the popularity of the Lin family on the star network will definitely be detonated at that time.

Pay attention to the number of new people in the store and you can imagine how much it will decrease.

As long as there are enough competitors, they can buy more.

Just thinking about it is exciting enough.

"When you are sure that the canned fruit you purchased will have an effect on improving your abilities, will you send some to the front line when the time comes?"

"Look at it when the time comes, I'm afraid that my old man will say that I am spending money indiscriminately again."

The Jiang family, who can be stationed on the front line, basically have a very high level of supernatural abilities.

Things that are generally used to enhance their abilities have little effect on them.

Only when it is determined that Jiang Ming's newly put products on the shelves have obvious effects on high-level superpowers, his side will consider sending them over.

So that money is not wasted in vain.

However, if the canned fruit is useful to high-level superpowers, she will definitely be targeted by the people of the big family.

I just don't know what kind of situation I will face after rejecting the olive branch thrown by all the big families.

The people on the side of the imperial capital star were secretly poking and plotting something, and Jiang Ning did not know.