55

Chapter 55: Fat and daring to fake

[Bamboo don't be afraid, I think your guess is right, obviously there are so many testing agencies, as a result, she found the Star Police Department, and let them exchange stones and her for fruit, maybe the test data is fake. ]

【Will those fruits have no effect at all?】

[People who have purchased it before, can't they also help fake it, right?] It feels like it's really effective.

】 [If we hadn't discovered this by mistake today, we would still be in the dark.

[How can a Star Network store that has only been open for less than a month have such great ability to take out fruits that can reduce body pollution and sell them, not to mention that her fruits can also assist in the cultivation of special abilities. ]

Even if you specialize in this area, you have not heard of growing plants with two effects.

People who have never eaten the fruit grown from ginger lemon say that they will not doubt that it is simply impossible.

Seeing that the content of the barrage was going as she expected, Jiang Yuzhu couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth slightly.

It's just that the next moment she felt a little dizzy, and quickly helped the things around her, so that she didn't let herself fall to the ground in front of many people in the live broadcast room.

[Bamboo, what's wrong with you?]

[Just fine, why did your face suddenly become so pale?

"Little bamboo shoots, I feel a little uncomfortable, maybe the energy consumed in the morning is a little too much, you don't have to worry, I'll rest for a while, I'll be fine first, I'll see you next time after the next broadcast!"

Her body looked visibly uncomfortable.

The people in the live broadcast room did not force her to continue the live broadcast.

After the end of the live broadcast, Jiang Yuzhu consulted the system with a panicked face: "What's wrong with the system, why do I suddenly feel a little dizzy and detached?" Obviously

it was just fine, it wouldn't be Jiang Ming setting up some poisonous gas at the gate of the manor to harm her, right?

Thinking of this, Gu Gu's legs and feet were still a little soft, and he quickly helped the things around him to quickly leave this area.

[Host please don't scare yourself, if you detect something that endangers your personal safety, the system will notify you as soon as possible. ] Just now you suddenly have vertigo, which is caused by the points system accounting for the points you owe at the end of the month.

】 If you owe system points on the last day of

each month, you will deduct the corresponding health points according to the number of points.

This time, Jiang Yuzhu owed almost 50,000 points, and the system directly extracted her 5 months' life points.

But she herself didn't know about it, otherwise she wouldn't have seemed so flustered just now.

"Really, isn't today not over? It can't be counted after the live broadcast ends. Glancing

at the points owed, he found that the system had increased the interest of 500 points.