41

Chapter 41 Assignment of Work

"Ah, so long!"

Hearing this detention time, Lin Xuan's face wrinkled into bitter melons.

Expecting Lin Mo to bail him out, it is better to contact the people on the side of the imperial capital star directly.

Anyway, if you go back, you will be scolded, and compared with going to open up the land, being scolded is really not a matter of importance.

......

On the other side, after returning to the manor with two pets, he tried to use the chicken jerky processed from Lao Cai's restaurant to coax the small dumplings to stay next to other Lingzhi.

It just doesn't work well.

The taste of the chicken jerky is quite delicious, but it is not amazing.

It is enough to coax the alien beasts that have never seen the world before.

For small danzi, it is not as good as Lingmi to attract it.

"Little danzi, let me tell you, next in the manor you still want to eat food made from spirit rice, you must pay labor, I don't keep pets that eat and drink for nothing."

Said and pointed to Marshmallow, "You see Marshmallow came to the manor to be responsible for being my bodyguard, and catching the villains who stole the output of the manor." Today it came out to protect me, so I'll reward it with a spirit rice later, you can only watch.

From today onwards, the food given to them is rationed, and if they do not have enough to eat, they can only exchange labor for food.

When Xiaodanzi heard this, he immediately felt that the chicken jerky in his mouth was not fragrant.

Directly made a shout to resist.

"Don't you bark, I'm not not giving you food, just fix a certain amount of food every day, if you want to eat full, you can, as long as you go to other spirit plants to stay, can't keep giving birth to apples, you are not tired of me are tired, you have to change the taste, understand?"

Looking at its confused little eyes, Jiang Ming had to take it to the tree that had not yet borne fruit.

"Your job is simple, it's to give birth to plants."

"It doesn't matter if you don't know how to spawn, as long as you stay on this tree for 2 hours a day, when this tree bears ripe fruit, I will reward you with 10 spirit rice."

"You can hide the spirit rice by yourself and eat it slowly, or you can let Xiaoai cook it for you and eat it all at once. You see, this is the reward I got for marshmallow protection today. Saying

that, he took out a spirit rice directly from Xiao Ai and put it in front of the marshmallow, thinking that he would find a place to store it later.

Marshmallows are not like small balls, which can hold things and walk on two feet.

It was only what she didn't expect was that she put Lingmi in front of it, and saw Marshmallow stretch out her claws to touch, and Lingmi instantly disappeared in front of her.

She was stunned to see it.

After a long pause, I remembered that it was a space-type alien beast, and it must have its own alien beast space.

However, after confirming with Marshmallow for a while, I even guessed and gestured, and I knew that it directly teleported Lingmi to other places.

How can it not be surprising to learn that it also has the ability to teleport things.