31

Chapter 31: It's you kid who is causing trouble

Its operation directly stunned Jiang Ming.

"Little danzi, didn't you eat rice flour paste before? How can you still eat so much? The

stomach is afraid that it is not connected to the bottomless pit.

Xiaodango also patted his belly proudly, as if to say that it could still be eaten.

Thinking that the small ball to give birth to the spirit fruit needs to consume energy in the body, eat more to work well, and it is up to it.

It certainly won't feed itself.

They enjoyed a good lunch time in the manor, and the old Cai restaurant could almost be described as chaotic.

"The young man snatched the soup from the old man's hand at a young age, and if he wanted to drink it, would he buy it himself?"

"What do you old guys say! I will pay ten times the price to buy with you, and the money will not be given to you.

"Who is rare in this little money, it is still popular to buy and sell strongly this year."

"Old Cai, you're back, the soup is gone! Hurry up and cook another pot! Many people on the Internet said that after watching your live broadcast, they would come to the store to try it. Lao

Cai, who had just returned from outside, could not know what was happening when he saw this situation.

He was just delivering food, and the soup he had kept for himself to taste was robbed by the people in the store.

"Why did you move so fast and buy the leftover soup that the guests had cooked? I want to take a sip and taste it!

"There is a small bowl left for you, all of them have been regular customers for so many years, how can you hide good things!"

The person who sold the soup was Lao Cai's son.

I was persuaded by the regular customers in the store.

Seeing that there was still a lot of soup left, I thought that I couldn't finish drinking it at home, so I simply sold it at the price of the soup that was usually sold in the store.

Who would have thought that the customers in the store would react so violently after drinking the soup, and even local fans in the live broadcast room ran over.

For a while, the scene became chaotic.

However, in addition to the reserved soup, even the ordinary food in the store was sold out.

That's a good thing for their store.

After Lao Cai figured out the ins and outs of the matter, he could only explain the situation clearly to the people in the store, saving them from thinking that the store would serve this kind of food in the future.

However, when the young man who forced the soup to leave, he was stopped by the robber.

"Lao Cai said that this soup is cooked by the customer's own ingredients, and it is very likely that it will not be sold in the future, if you don't compensate me for the soup, don't think about leaving."

"Don't give the old man a face, I have already given you the money, and the soup has been drunk." I warn you that I came from the Imperial Capital Star to investigate, offend me you..."

"Who called the police?"

The teenager's voice was interrupted by the sudden appearance of the star police.