78

Chapter 78: Planter Competition

Ginger Lemon Manor mainly grows huge fruit trees, like this one looks like it has just been born, and one less tree will probably not be discovered so quickly.

In particular, it is noticed that many plants in the vicinity show signs of withering, and it makes people think that the possibility of not being discovered after stealing is greatly improved.

It's just that what people didn't expect was that as soon as they approached the vermilion tree and were about to make a move, a cat suddenly appeared in front of them and directly blasted the person away.

"Ah, it's a space beast! Before, it was true that a group of alien beasts came to settle in the manor!

"Is it possible for us to run to the territory of the Space Beast, so it took the initiative to attack us."

"What else do you say, run quickly! Otherwise, it is unknown whether we will be able to leave alive.

Several people were bombarded to the ground, and at this time they were still in the mood to chat.

I don't know if it's because I'm afraid, but in fact, I didn't put the cat in my eyes at all, or there are other ways to save myself.

Jiang Ning was speechless when she received the communication message that the star police entered the manor to rescue.

Originally, it was just to let the cat and cat teach people a lesson, who would have thought that those few people would throw themselves into the net.

She thought they had some backhand.

"People are in the planting area, I reported the matter of those people in advance, this time they sneaked into the planting area and were discovered by cats and cats."

"Miss Jiang Ning, please rest assured, we will handle it impartially, and we will not wronged any good person, nor will we misplace any bad person."

The other construction people, when they were brought to the gate of the manor by the star police, did not dare to raise their heads at all.

They even outright denied that they had a partnership with the few people who entered the planting area with the intention of stealing.

However, after taking out the surveillance video, the confessions that those people had thought of in advance were useless.

Because the surveillance video was shot very clearly, people who did not leave the construction area blocked the surveillance on the bright surface with their bodies and assisted several other people to leave.

The reason for this is clear to everyone, but they didn't directly say it and tear their faces.

"Comrade Star Police Jiang Ning, she raised extremely dangerous exotic beasts in the manor, and she also injured us, and I strongly demand that she make mental compensation for us."

"Yes, yes, yes! To moral compensation!

"One person pays for one fruit tree."

Why don't you want the ownership of the entire estate?

The Star Police, who was about to take them to the Star Police Station to detain, was speechless when he heard this.

After the cats and cats were exposed before, they made an announcement.

Planting such a small planet, it is impossible for an official announcement that no one has seen it for several days!

"Your motive for entering the manor is not pure in itself, and you need to be arrested according to law."