13

Chapter 13: How could she be complete

He had seen some growers use supernatural powers to spawn plants before, but it was the first time he had seen them grow so fast.

If she hadn't witnessed it, she wouldn't have believed it was true.

"Did Xiao Zhao buy this batch of bananas eat immediately after buying it, or did it have to be stored for a period of time?"

If you buy it back and eat it, you can pick it when the plantain grows enough to have a green and yellow skin, and if you want to store it for a few days, you need to pick it before turning yellow.

There are enough spirit fruit seeds in the palm space, and there is no need to keep seeds for the time being, and there is naturally no need to use special methods to promote the spirit seeds when planting in the outside world.

As for the others, if they tried to obtain her spirit planting seeds, without knowing the seed technique, Jiang Ming did not know whether the other party could successfully plant it.

After all, spirit plants need to consume a lot of spiritual power during the growth period, otherwise there will be a situation where growth stops or even withers.

As for what kind of changes would happen in this world, Jiang Ming didn't know, and she didn't plan to take out the spirit seed for others to plant.

Xiao Zhao was stunned for a while before he came back to his senses and spoke: "Planted to the extent that it can be eaten directly when taken back, there are quite a few people in the bureau, and they are not afraid of endless food and waste."

Not to mention that they have fresh-keeping equipment in the Star Police Station, and things stored for a month can ensure that they are as fresh as they were just picked.

Jiang Ning didn't know what he thought, and directly instructed him to start picking after the spirit plantain grew up, and as for the money for the purchase, it would be credited to her account later, so she was not afraid that she would pay the bill.

It wasn't long after Xiao Zhao left with Lingjiao, several communications requesting to enter the manor appeared on Jiang Ning's light brain.

Seeing that the people who applied to enter were completely strangers, she did not go back at the first time, and after turning the planting area tenths into the ground according to the plan, she patted the rabbit on her hand before walking slowly towards the gate of the manor.

After seeing several people guarding the door with ugly faces, Jiang Ning raised his eyebrows, "What are you?"

"You yellow-haired girl doesn't know the rules at all, let's wait here for hours!"

"Don't be angry big brother, she just came from another planet, she doesn't understand the rules here, just talk to her."

"I don't understand the rules, I think she must be pretending, they are all joining the plantation group of this planet, and I really don't believe that she didn't read the information in the group."

Listening to the few of them talking to themselves there, Jiang Ning had a question mark in his head.

Sorry, she really hasn't read the information in the group since she joined the plantation.

Is this necessarily related to their direct door-to-door?

"How many of you came to me to talk about business? If not, please leave, I will go to the planting area to turn the soil.

"At this time you still pretend! Who allows you to sell the fruit you grow privately, don't you know that what is grown in the planting star must be sold to us middlemen first? Who