112

Chapter 112: The Moonlight Grass Has Grown Crazy

"Senior sister, since this kind of grass can bear fruit at night, wouldn't it be a pity to harvest it during the day? It is better to harvest part of it first, and leave the rest to grow fruit.

"If you're in trouble, we can collect it for you."

"According to people who have eaten it, I think it can be used to make pastries, even if it is made into yogurt, it definitely tastes better than banana."

Think of banana-flavored yogurt, ginger lime is a bit topped.

Or wait until the head moo cow is milked before thinking about making yogurt.

Not raising too many livestock in school for the time being can easily lead to unnecessary trouble.

"That's too troublesome, and moonshine grass grows fast, if you don't harvest it, one night passes, and you may directly occupy the vacant land in the entire planting area."

"And the fruit can only be picked at night, and those that have not had time to pick at dawn will wither."

Moonshine fruit wilt is secondary.

She is more worried that once the moonshine grass grows wildly, there is a high probability that it will cause the natural plants grown by others to die.

Those ordinary plants and spiritual plants are not comparable.

Even if people who are planting professionals say they don't mind on the surface, they will definitely feel a little uncomfortable in their hearts.

The land she planted was forcibly borrowed, she experienced it, she understood.

Planting professionals: We really don't mind!

Watching the planting robot begin to harvest moonshine grass, Jiang Ming felt that the next thing should be handled by the food major.

She will also study mechanical engineering.

After mastering the skills of using spiritual power, you can start making potions faster.

Thinking of the vermilion fruit born from the molten slurry stored in the space storage, I couldn't help but look forward to what effect it would have.

After leaving the planting area, Jiang Li later forgot to tell those people to dig up the roots of the moonshine grass together.

I thought that when my previous pharmacy major went to pick the spirit plantain, I also cut down the tree.

In this world, there are few natural plants.

Even if she doesn't say it, after the planting robots finish harvesting the moonshine grass, they will turn the soil and dig out the roots in the soil.

After all, any part of a natural plant can extract useful ingredients for the preparation of pharmaceutical agents.

However, what she didn't know was that the moonlight grass in the planting area grew wildly that night.

Since it is nighttime, the grass grows at the same time as the moonshine fruit.

Although there are few people in the planting area at night, two spirit plantains are planted here.

Students majoring in planting still spontaneously take turns to arrange people to be on duty, how can they be relaxed.

The classmate who saw the moonlight grass growing crazy was stunned for a moment, and then rubbed his eyes madly.