110

Chapter 110: I'm a farmer, and you let me go to livestock

"First let the planting robot help me send these to the fresh-keeping warehouse, bring one to find someone to process into yogurt, I don't know if you mind me watching the production process?"

"Of course you don't mind, junior sister, I will help you contact your food majors to see which of them is more free to help you make the best taste yogurt."

Jiang Ming nodded in agreement.

Having someone to help save her a lot of time.

As soon as the news came out, the food students wondered for a moment if someone was joking with them.

In the past, when the majors bought bananas, their food majors were excluded on the grounds that they had access to additional natural plants and left the opportunity to people in other specialties.

If you can't fight it, what can you do!

Only for next time.

I didn't expect this to come so quickly next time.

By the time Jiang Ming was led to the cooking class, there were already 30 people with the best professional craftsmanship gathered inside.

"Hello Jiang Ning-san, I don't know what kind of yogurt you want to make, is it thinner or thicker?"

Jiang Ning scratched his head and looked at the enthusiastic classmate in front of him with an embarrassed expression.

She really didn't know what kind of yogurt would taste.

"In terms of cooking or eating, you can mix it yourself, I have moo beef jerky brought from the planting star here, can I add it to the yogurt?"

The expressions on the faces of those present looked a little strange.

The first time I saw someone add jerky to yogurt, are you sure you don't want to make dark dishes?

The person who brought Jiang Ming over reacted the most timely, and quickly said: "Of course, but the taste may not be acceptable to so many people."

"Yes, yes, try to make some first, junior sister, if you like it, you can also make a batch for you later."

Probably worried that the delay would be too long, they could hear other dark cooking practices from the mouth of Jiang Ming.

After dividing up the moo beef jerky and bananas, they started making it in an orderly manner.

After seeing them pour the white liquid into the device, Jiang Ming asked with some uncertainty: "Those are milk?"

"Yes! The quality of the milk purchased by the school is relatively good, and the food students have already processed it before use, so there is no need to worry about the fishy smell of the finished product. Not

a matter of fishy smell.

She remembers the first time she ate moo beef, Xiao Ai said that it was a meat that was recognized as having a better taste, but she only found the problem when she ate it.

Seeing that they were calculating the ratio of banana yogurt and beef jerky yogurt, Jiang Ming had a bad premonition in his heart.

Or raise a few moo cows for milk in the future, and then use that milk to make yogurt.

She felt that the taste was definitely better than what they made now.

After an hour of waiting, when she saw the yogurt similar to rice cereal out of the pot, Jiang Ming couldn't help but sigh: "It seems to be quite thick."