91

Chapter 91: Alien Beast Tide

s, this chapter is made up to 2000 words later, these two nights were noisy by the children did not rest well, slept during the day, tomorrow my husband will start to go home on vacation to take the children, and will make up for the update owed this month, tomorrow should be able to update 2 chapters to make up for 3 chapters owed.

Now I can only hope that the netizens of the star network will make a point, and strive to amend the relevant laws of the interstellar species for planting, as long as the relevant laws that require the planting license are abolished, then Jiang Ming can be planted again.

This can take months.

Interstellar laws are not changed immediately when you say they are changed, or do they need to be held through various votes and repeatedly determined that there will be no extremely serious consequences after doing so.

But in any case, it is only a matter of time before the laws related to cultivation are amended, and the appearance of ginger lemon has only accelerated this progress.

Jiang Ming didn't think so far when he did this.

After packing the optimized vegetable seeds in my hand, I mailed them directly to Jiangliu, and wrote down some precautions.

After he received the seeds, he handed them over to his growers to breed, without any verification that the newly bred seeds would become the state before the initial improvement.

At this time, when the people of the First Legion discovered that a certain barren star on the front line began to gather a group of exotic beasts, they suddenly felt that things were not good.

"Shouldn't the general be half a year away from the next beast tide? Why is it suddenly ahead of schedule this time, will there be fraud?

"It is true that it is not yet time for alien beasts to give birth to the next generation, but there is no guarantee that new types of alien beasts will appear. What information did the scouts send?

The person who spoke to General Jiang shook his head and said with regret: "There are too many alien beasts on that planet, and there is no opportunity to enter for the time being, and there are alien beasts that use special skills

to shield the outside world's peeping over there."

"The situation seems to be much more serious than expected, and it seems that it is necessary to contact several other legions to join forces."

Under normal circumstances, alien beasts will not suddenly consume a large amount of magical energy to shield the area where they are located, let alone the scope of the shield covers the entire Barren Star.

There must be very important life in it.

Thinking that special types of alien beasts need to eat a lot of food when they are born, General Jiang is worried that if they are not dealt with in time, several surrounding planets will be attacked by alien beasts.

"By the way, the military department said that the next batch of potions made with cloud honey fruit can be delivered?"

"The general has already sent the last batch this time." The person who spoke couldn't help but hold his forehead, "It's not that the planter's planting license was suddenly revoked, and the planting stars entered the rainy season one after another, and they couldn't plant it." Wait

a few months for the rainy season to end before the next batch of cloud fruit planting begins.

At that time, the matter of Jiang Ming should be solved, but she is not afraid that she will not be able to continue to grow related fruits for the front line.

"I said earlier that the group of people in the Planter Guild are not good people, and this side is still counting on the fruits she provides to improve their combat effectiveness, and now it is good that it has caused our side to lose important strategic materials."

"When you finish solving this exotic beast tide, you must take the old nest of the Planter Guild when you go back and see what they are doing."

If you don't give them front-line combatants, even if you provide vegetables, you still try to destroy them, I'm afraid you don't want them to die early,

so that the alien beasts can attack the planet in the rear.

If that day really comes, even if he dies, he will pull the Planter Guild into the water together, and no one will think about it.

General Jiang did not delay time, and immediately contacted the people of several other legions to discuss how to deal with it.

In any case, it is not a good thing for them that the alien beast tide occurs early.