49

Chapter 49: I Can Operate in the Dark

Fruits that can reduce body pollution, she certainly knows are good for harvesting points.

But the key to the problem is that Jiang Ming will not give her face at all, let her buy it directly in the manor, and if she wants to buy, she can only buy it on the Star Network store.

After hurriedly ending this live broadcast and leaving the Star Police Station, Jiang Yuzhu instructed the system to snap up the fruits that were about to be listed on the shelves of Jiang Ningxing's online store for her.

She didn't have much money in hand, and she needed to find some reasonable excuse to ask the Jiang family for a sum of money.

If it is not a last resort, he will not borrow money from Lin Mo.

In this way, it is easy for him to see her true status in the Jiang family.

At that time, how could he marry into the Lin family smoothly.

Even if it is a marriage, the Lin family will choose a pawn with her maiden family as a backer, rather than a pawn like her who will be abandoned at any time.

The host system cannot snap up the item for you.

"Why not? Although I still owe more than 80,000 points to the system just after the live broadcast, can't I continue to owe some of them on credit?

"How many points will cost this rush sale, you name the number!"

Jiang Yuzhu felt that the system wanted to take the opportunity to earn points from her, and his tone of voice could not help but bring a hint of unhappiness.

Reliable herself, there is definitely no way to grab enough fruit for her live harvest points.

[It's not a matter of points, it's that the residents of the imperial capital star are all pulled into the blacklist. ]

The

system did not explicitly say that the Jiang family was additionally set in the blacklist.

Being able to make this double insurance is enough to see that Jiang Ming does not want the fruits grown by herself to be obtained by the Jiang family.

"What do you mean?"

How could the residents of Diduxing be pulled into the blacklist by her shop?

Jiang Yuzhu didn't quite believe what the system said.

However, I still logged on to the star network to check, and found that it was an imperial capital star resident who had a crooked idea after buying Jiang Ming's store goods a few days ago, causing her to directly pull the entire imperial capital star into the store blacklist in a fit of anger.

Especially when he noticed that the store clearly pulled the black Jiang family and the Lin family, and did not let these two families buy on their behalf, he was even more angry and his forehead was bruised.

"Don't let people buy for you yet? It's ridiculous, as long as enough money is given, who can refuse! Can the system grab fruit for the person who buys for me?

[Yes, as long as you find the person who buys on behalf of you, let the other party control the account on my side.]

There is a system, and I am not afraid of rushing to buy fruits that reduce body pollution.

Jiang Yuzhu didn't pay attention to the fact that the Jiang family was blacklisted at all, and after determining that the system could help her grab the fruits of Jiang Mingxing's online store, she went to get money with Jiang's father as soon as possible.