111

Chapter 111: Opening a New Store

The humility in her tone once made her suspect that it was not the quack duck but something else.

"Good." After hesitating for a while, Jiang Ming continued, "Can the eggs from the raised quack duck help me marinate into salted duck eggs?" I will list the Star Network store in the future. The

batch of quacks that Jiang Ming plans to raise is used to lay eggs, and if the follow-up quantity is too much, it can be put on the shelves of the Star Network store.

However, her shop was originally positioned to sell natural plants, and now her planting license has been revoked.

Even if she can be planted in the imperial capital university, if she does not stay here for a long time, she will return to the cultivation star one day.

Therefore, it is very necessary to change the business scope of the store, and I don't know what process to follow.

I didn't bring Xiao Ai over, it was really the wrong choice.

"It's not a problem at all, the pickled salted duck eggs are processed directly by the machine as long as the program is set."

"Junior, if you don't apply for a new store in the name of the school, otherwise if you put quacked duck or salted duck eggs on sale in the original store, there may be unfavorable remarks against you."

For example, she can obviously put it directly on the shelves and eat natural plants that can reduce body pollution, but she takes them to raise livestock.

The more radical people will feel that in her eyes, other people are not as high as domestic animals.

Even if the research of purification equipment has her share of credit, who will remember this in time.

Most people are still easily led by the interests at stake.

And only a few people know that it is her new store, and the competitiveness at the time of purchase will certainly not be very great at first.

At least they have a chance to buy it.

"Can you open another one?"

"Of course."

Seeing that Jiang Ming was a little moved, the person who suggested the proposal quickly explained: "Open in the name of the school, but the ownership of the store is still you, if someone wants to check the origin of the owner of the store, the school will receive a notification, and minimize the possibility of the store information being exposed."

And this kind of shop people from Didu University have the right of first refusal.

It's impossible to say that you don't have anything else.

"Open in the name of the school, how much income do you need to give to the school after that?"

"No, just pay taxes normally. But people in our school have the right of first refusal, you shouldn't mind this, right?

Jiang Ming said it was no problem.

However, if the newly opened shop is maliciously injured, it seems that it is not easy to block the things that people on one planet use to warn others.

After all, studying in Didu University, in case you meet some people who do this maliciously in Diduxing, it is really a bit tricky.

Not everyone who buys her store's food is a normal customer.

Even in brick-and-mortar stores, it is inevitable to encounter some crooked ideas to take advantage, let alone online shopping.

Who knows if the person on the other side is a ghost.