21

Chapter 21: You don't want your shop to be closed

I thought it was the size of ordinary dried fruit slices, but I didn't expect it to be far from expected.

However, the small size of the moonshine fruit surprised him, and he almost threw it away as garbage.

After testing several dried fruits purchased, it was found that there were indeed different degrees of effect on reducing body pollution.

Wang Ming hated his family very much, how did he move so slowly when buying.

If it weren't for them, they could take this opportunity to sell and make a big profit.

When I looked closely through the store page, I found that almost all buyers received the goods.

Although the number of buyers is small, from the perspective of 100,000+ purchases, he is sure that the seller still has a large amount of inventory on hand.

Otherwise, even if the purchase quota is not consumed at the time of purchase, the store will issue a limited purchase quantity, which can be explained by allowing others to buy in unlimited quantities.

Looking at the potatoes presented, Wang Ming suddenly had an idea in his heart.

Directly use the family's account to send a private message to Jiang Ming in the backstage of the Star Network store.

[What's going on in your store, how to send the dried moonshine fruit purchased into ordinary potatoes, believe it or not, I went to Star Network to complain and report this violation! ]

When Xiaoai checked the receipt information, after noticing this background private message, she checked the packaging video for the first time.

Make sure that each item is packed into a courier box for him and that there is no loss.

Explain it as soon as possible, and send the picture of the dried moonshine fruit.

[Dear, that potato is a gift from our store, the dried moonshine fruit is very small, about the size of a fingernail, please look carefully in the express box. ] The weight of the courier is the same throughout the whole process, and there is no loss.

Even if it is lost, it will be paid by Interstellar Express.

There are all the packaged videos here, and the problem can only be the cause of the other two parties.

It's just that Wang Ming doesn't think so.

The number of dried moonshine fruits he bought was 1, and the number of potatoes he gave away was also 1.

When reporting, it can be said that the potatoes sent are the dried moonshine fruits written on the product page, otherwise how to give a potato.

The sale of natural plants in other places itself needs to occupy the purchase quota, and he gives it away directly, as long as he has not purchased it, he will not believe that the store will be so kind.

No matter what the final result is, Jiang Ming's shop will definitely be closed during the reporting period.

What he had was time for her.

Unless she gives up the shop.

It's just that Starnet personal stores are only allowed to open one per person.

In the case of a closed house, even if you find someone else to cooperate, as a supplier, the credibility of the store she cooperates with will be affected to a certain extent.