36

Chapter 36: Marshmallows

It took 3 days, and the imperial capital star finally selected a space beast suitable for Jiang Ming to work in the manor.

Look at the listless milky white kitten in a cage.

Jiang Ming screamed directly in her heart.

Where does this look bad-tempered, obviously so cute, just like a marshmallow, directly poked the cute point in her heart.

"Miss Jiang, this strange beast is from the space system, and once there is a spatial fluctuation in your manor, it will be captured by it at the first time."

"But its temper is not very good, and the beast ring around its neck must not be taken off."

Otherwise, it will be difficult to control the injury at that time.

"Okay, is there anything I need to pay special attention to when feeding normally?"

"It doesn't like foods that taste bad, you can buy the top 10 jerky directly on Starnet to feed it, or you can feed it natural food."

I don't know if I eat or not.

Anyway, many carnivorous animals can accept natural food.

Jiang Ming said no problem.

As long as you can buy food for money, everything is not a problem.

It would be a bit embarrassing for her to build a fish pond specifically for raising it.

Here are the planting stars, and the ocean accounts for a very small proportion.

Just going through certain procedures for getting a fish pond takes a lot of time, and it doesn't always work.

"I took the liberty of asking when the rice plant in your planting area will be harvested, and I heard from the person who sent the stones in yesterday that the rice was covered with rice."

If he could harvest today, he would just take those spirit valleys away.

Coming from the imperial capital star, it is also inconvenient to stay in the cultivation star for a long time.

"I can just go and give birth again, and the rice plant seems to be harvested every three to four days."

With the ultimate spirit stone, the growth rate has to be said to be really fast, and it cannot be ruled out that Xiaodanzi quietly spawned a handful when she was not paying attention.

Anyway, the rice grown by others can only be harvested once at a time.

The next batch will take more than a month to harvest again.

Jiang Ming said to the outside world that her special abilities caused this mutation.

However, everyone who understands that mainly her ability can change some components of the stones transported from the contaminated area, so that they become nutrients for plants, so that the plants in the manor grow extremely fast.

It is almost impossible for others to replicate her success.

"Little danzi, you first bring marshmallows to familiarize yourself with the environment of the manor, and leave you some rice to eat later."

Regardless of whether the space beast kitten had a name or not, Jiang Ming directly finalized a new name for it.

I have to say that Xiaodanzi, as a rui beast, usually looks a little humble, but when you put the marshmallow on it, the two can get along very well.