64

Chapter 64: Strange Card Packs

Smile sweetly directly at the fans in the live broadcast room.

"I didn't expect that the harvest time of the rice planted this time was so much earlier, and I estimated that these millets had nearly 300 catties."

"In order to give back to the fans who have always believed and supported me, I plan to grind half of it into powder and put it in the live broadcast room as a benefit for fans to snap up."

The price naturally cannot be cheap.

She will mark the price according to the price of rice noodles by those big families of Diduxing, otherwise selling it at a low price will cause dissatisfaction among those big families.

Unlike Jiang Ming, she is not afraid to disrupt the market.

The people who squatted in Jiang Yuzhu's live broadcast room also wished that she could raise the price several times, so that she could screen down many people and increase their chances of snapping up.

[Is it really sold in the live broadcast room?]

【Hurry up and get on the link, I can't wait.】

[Bamboo, you must set a purchase threshold, fans do not reach which area, can not participate in this rush purchase.

】 There are quite a few die-hard fans

in her live broadcast room, but after hearing that she will sell rice noodles in the live broadcast room, more than 20 billion people suddenly poured in.

If you don't set a threshold, the benefits that should belong to fans will be snatched away by irrelevant passers-by.

Jiang Yuzhu naturally knew about this, plus she sold rice noodles to harvest points, so that she could pay off the debt early.

"The little bamboo shoots are right, this is a benefit for fans, and I will set a threshold of 1,000 fans to snap up."

Calculate it, from her start broadcasting to the current fans, they basically meet this condition.

If you join the fan group today, you will have to spend every 100,000 SGD tips to get 1 fan value.

Compared with the rice noodles she is about to sell, there are still many people who are willing to pay to make up this fan value.

Watching the dense rewards appear on the barrage in the live broadcast room, at the same time, the real-time accumulated points of the system have approached one million.

Almost able to pay off the points she owed on credit, Jiang Yuzhu was even happier in his heart.

"Don't blindly reward, you can do some tasks to accumulate fan value. Now I'm planting stars, and when my sister comes back, I borrow the equipment from the manor with her, and when the rice noodles are packed, they will be put on the shelves in the live broadcast room. [

Looking forward to it!

【When will the owner of the manor come back?】 She seems to have been going to the Star Police Station for almost 3 hours.

【The number of bamboo rice noodles packaged as much as possible, so many people are really afraid that they will not be able to buy.

It's almost lunchtime, and the Jiang Ming people haven't returned yet.

Xiao Ai, who sent the moo cow to the restaurant to deal with it, did not come back, and seeing that the meal was almost here, Jiang Yuzhu was also very confused.