37

Chapter 37: Do You Look Down on Me?

As soon as Jiang Ningren stepped into Lao Cai's restaurant, many eyes on the scene fell on her one after another, making her feel a little uncomfortable.

Touched his face and muttered, "I shouldn't have dirt on my face, right?"

"Miss Jiang, you can just place the pet here, and on the other side, just pick an empty seat and wait, and the food will be delivered to you as soon as it is ready."

After the waiter of the restaurant saw her, she arranged a seat for Jiang Ming as soon as possible, and also intimately blocked the sight of others for her.

It made her more or less relieved.

I usually deal with plants alone in the field, and I am a little uncomfortable when I go to a place with many people.

"Do you know why they keep looking at me and have something dirty on me?"

The diners in the store were already very restrained, but they still couldn't hold back, and frequently looked at where she was.

The waiter could probably understand her confusion now, and explained with a smile: "They probably want to know if the food you sent today and the soup cooked will be left in the restaurant like last time."

"There are many people who have drunk the kind of chicken soup last time, saying that their body pollution has been reduced by a part after drinking it."

Instead of eating natural plants, drinking soup reduces the pollution of your body.

This kind of good thing like pie in the sky, who does not rush to come.

If Jiang Ming is not willing to give the soup to others to drink for free, others will not be able to say anything about her.

After all, being kidnapped by people morally is quite corrupting the person's perception of the people around him.

"If you mind being stared at, you can use a curtain to block your view."

I can't block it all, but I have to make her feel better.

Watching the waiter intimately pull down the curtain and leave, Jiang Ning thought that the next time she sent the ingredients to the restaurant to deal with, or let them send the cooked food to the manor, she was really not very comfortable with coming to this occasion.

While waiting for the food to be served, she wondered in her mind what the fruits in the manor could be processed into.

People who previously bought freeze-dried fruit slices said they would rather buy a whole fruit than freeze-dried slices.

Thinking of the volume of the spirit fruit he planted, Jiang Ming felt that most of those customers were talking about it, if they really bought a whole one, it would probably be difficult to preserve.

Not every home has fresh-keeping equipment.

"It's so fragrant!"

"How does the intestinal flour made by Lao Cai today look different from the past? This looks a little transparent, is it a new formula? At

a glance, you can see that the intestine flour is wrapped in eggs and meat, and the smell of it alone makes people appetite.

Listening to the sound of talking from the other side of the open kitchen, Jiang Ming couldn't help but open the curtain and take a look, and found that Lao Cai was loading her intestine flour on a plate.