34

Chapter 34: Selective Blindness

"Little bamboo shoots, don't say that, the owner of this manor is actually my sister, but I didn't expect that after she was expelled to this planet by her family, she didn't recognize me as a sister."

While speaking, Jiang Yuzhu cried in front of the camera, which made people feel distressed.

[Bamboo don't cry, your sister will be expelled, I don't think it's a good bird, she must be jealous that you can become a planter. ]

】 [The Jiang family has only one daughter publicly announced, and this sister will not be an illegitimate daughter! ] That's also too disgusting, the Jiang family gave her a manor, and as a result, the young lady couldn't even enter the door when she came.

[That... Weakly said, is it possible that the one in the manor is the real lady?

[Black powder is really annoying, the management still doesn't kick people out! ]

】 People who

know the identities of Jiang Yuzhu and Jiang Ning, but anyone who tells the truth in the live broadcast room is labeled as black powder.

Originally, the children of the Imperial Capital Star Family still wanted to make friends with her through Jiang Yuzhu's live broadcast, but now how can they have such thoughts.

Even if you think that an illegitimate daughter is an illegitimate daughter, even if she is put on the bright side, she can't change the small family spirit on her body.

When the identity of the illegitimate daughter is revealed one day, see how many fans who defend her now will continue to stand on her side.

Jiang Yuzhu didn't know that he came to plant stars this time, and he broke a lot of popularity, even if he knew her, he didn't care.

As long as the natural food that reduces body pollution can be grown in the imperial capital star in the future, some people will come to bother her.

And Jiang Ming, who harvested the fruits of today's planting area in the manor, looked at Jiang Yuzhu's information to apply for entry into the manor again, and was instantly speechless to her.

I really don't know what to do when I came all the way from the imperial capital star to grow the star.

"Shouldn't she know that my manor grows fruits that can reduce body pollution, and wants me to return the manor to the Jiang family?"

Other than that, I really can't think of a reason why she is here.

However, the manor is the inheritance left to her by her original mother, and it really has nothing to do with the Jiang family.

Jiang Yuzhu shouldn't have known about this and came here behind her father, who was related to her?

Thinking of this, the expression on Jiang Ning's face looked a little strange.

"Forget it, it's better to go out and send people away, otherwise who knows how long she will stay outside."

Just thinking about it is a bit of a diaphragm.

When Jiang Ning came to the gate of the manor, she saw Jiang Yuzhu crying in front of the live broadcast camera that she had forgotten her work, and even her family could not bear to refuse it.

"Jiang Yuzhu, who are you talking about!"

"Do I welcome you to my estate? Do you need me to find out the announcement that the Jiang family disassociated from me some time ago and left the house? "