86

Chapter 86: Sold Out

The only thing that can be said is that the seed quality itself is good.

However, the quality of the vegetables grown from the two seeds is obviously different, and Master Zhu is not sure what caused it.

If the amount of purified rainwater is more, you can use your own vegetable seeds as a control group.

Now we can only wait.

Jiang Liu didn't know what he thought, and took out the blind box of vegetable seeds purchased from Jiang Mingxing's online store.

"Grandpa Zhu, this is a blind box of vegetable seeds bought in the same store as Purifying Rainwater, and four kinds of vegetable seeds are randomly placed in it."

Each seed looked particularly full, making people wonder if Jiang Ming was looking at the person who bought it was Jiang Liu, and specially picked out the good quality seeds and put them in his blind box of vegetable seeds.

Master Zhu did not speak, but poured the vegetable seeds on the table to sort them.

Watching him divide the seeds into several areas on the table, the river flow was a little unclear.

"Grandpa Zhu, these kinds of seeds are obviously different, did you classify them wrong?"

"Who said I was divided by species, I was divided by seed quality. Did the bottle of rainwater you received remark that it can optimize vegetable seeds?

If purifying rainwater has this effect, it means that this batch of vegetable seed blind boxes is obtained by ginger lemon through this method.

She certainly didn't sell the batch that was optimized to the best state.

Even if the planting license is revoked, there is a way for her to promote the growth of natural plants in an honest manner.

"It seems that it is a note that can improve the quality of natural plants grown a little bit, Grandpa, do you mean that these seeds were cultivated by the little boss by purifying rainwater?"

"What do you say!"

Master Zhu glanced at him, and then took one seed of the best quality and directly used the special energy to spawn.

Looking at the vegetables that were spawned from the outside, they looked a little jade texture, and I had to sigh in my heart.

Thinking that the Jiang Ming Xing network store also sells fruits that can reduce body pollution, Master Zhu does not know if this vegetable has this effect.

"Grandpa Zhu, where are you going with vegetables?"

"Send it for testing to see if it has the effect of reducing body pollution, and when the next batch of purified rainwater is delivered, you will contact me for relevant tests."

"Ugh!"

Jiang Liu was dumbfounded.

He also thought about taking the freshly spawned vegetables to eat himself, but he didn't think about sending them for testing, and he didn't think there was anything worth testing about this vegetable.

Plant seeds that can reduce the effect of body pollution are not easily sold by ordinary people.

Only by taking it into your own hands can you maximize the benefits.

Still, he chose to follow along and witness the test results.

"Master Zhu, is this a new variety of vegetables that you have newly cultivated? The various nutrients far exceed the same type, and there is also a little effect of reducing body pollution, but it is not very obvious. It