107

Chapter 107: Ha, I didn't sell fruit to him

ps, this chapter will be corrected late and the typo will be added 1000 words, and the update will be resumed tomorrow, and the supplementary things will also be arranged.

A total of 46 chapters are owed, 2 chapters a day is normal, more is to make up for the arrears, the new book next door is free to write, that one is not long.

The following text

is as if everyone should know about this.

Looking at his attitude, the hearts of the people at the scene sank.

Shouldn't you cut the banana first, plan to pick the banana first, and then talk to Jiang Ming about it?

After all, if pharmacy students really do this kind of thing with a thick skin, most people will not necessarily hold on to this point, and have to send people to the barren star to open up the wasteland.

Especially Zhao Fan is now a big red man in the military department, and he really makes a big fuss, and he will definitely find a way to keep him and Jiang Ning talking about conditions.

At this time, Xu Ming was particularly bad.

I didn't pick the banana, and I encountered this outrageous thing.

Seeing that Zhao Fan was about to leave, he quickly stepped forward to stop him.

"Zhao Fan, you can't leave now, you have to explain what is going on before Jiang Ming comes, or do you have a corresponding purchase record for picking all the bananas directly?"

Yesterday I told Jiang Ming that she didn't collect the money at the first time when she bought the bananas, probably because she planned to wait until she was sure to pick the bananas.

Who knew that he could meet someone like Zhao Fan!

"You're sick, aren't you? These bananas were specially planted for me by Jiang Lime, I should be honored to pick her, how can anyone still know about my cooperation with Jiang Lime's preparation of medicinal water, how informative the information is! Looking

at his calm expression, ordinary people really won't question his words.

After all, it is impossible to be so calm when lying is caught.

There is another more important thing, Zhao Fan is too confident.

"Jiang Ming only came yesterday, most of you have not been in contact, you must be present to make sure!" I'll contact her now to make sure! It

is about the welfare of their mechanical engineering profession.

How could it be possible to give in on this.

On the other side, Jiang Ning, who was receiving comments from his mentor, was obviously stunned when he received Xu Ming's message.

"Jiang Ming, your mental power is quite good, just touched the spiritual power cutting material to achieve this level, but it is still a little worse, you see that the surface of the iron block after your cutting is not covered with spiritual power, although it can already be used to this extent, but this alone is not enough to meet more special equipment."

Noticing that she was a little distracted, the mentor knocked on the table.

"You take this book back to study hard, I heard that you plan to learn to prepare potions, the content of this book is thoroughly chewed, and it will not be a problem for you to prepare any potions sold on the market in the future."

"Thanks to the mentor, I will try to catch up with the progress that has fallen behind."

Looking through the contents of the book, I found that it recorded how to use spiritual power and special abilities to better control the activity of the materials in my hand.

I don't quite understand why I want to control the activity of the materials in my hand, but I just learn it, and I should be able to figure out what is going on later.

When Jiang Ming came to the planting area, he saw that the two parties were facing each other.

No idea what was going on.

"Xu Ming, you asked me to come over and confirm something?"

"Jiang Ming, look at this, did this person tell you about buying bananas yesterday? Today he took someone to cut down all your banana trees. What

is even more excessive is that those were still given to him by Jiang Ming.

Listening to Zhao Fan's previous words, people who didn't know thought how bad Jiang Ming looked, obviously a cultivation master, but he was like licking a dog to please a freshman in the pharmacy major.

Following the direction he pointed, Jiang Ning shook his head at the person who was looking at him with a proud face.

"I just met with this classmate today, and only Xu Ming, you alone told me about buying bananas. This classmate, are you picking in the wrong place? The

plantation students who have been staying here have long been unable to hold back their laughter.

They said that Jiang Ming couldn't give him bananas with such a high value, and now it's good, see where Zhao Fan still has the face to continue to boast about Jiang Ming