115

Chapter 115: You still say no, this is the evidence

"On horse butt or you guys, when you see a planter, you will rush to put a hot face on the cold ass, maybe no one will remember you well after you go back."

Jiang Ming looked at Marin with a puzzled face.

She looks for who is her freedom.

Could it be that the guidance on the preparation of the medicine also requires others to specify it for her?

What's wrong.

She is not used to a person who is not a relative.

"Classmate, do you have time to think about it here, review and write it?" I haven't forgotten yesterday! Honestly

, if she continued to say something that didn't happen, she wouldn't be polite with him.

It's just Zhao Fan's doglegs, and he really takes himself seriously.

Zhao Fan has the military department behind her, doesn't she have it?

Jiang Ming just doesn't like to use human favors very much.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you won't use it.

"If you have any comments directly to me, I can tell you very clearly that I am not happy to ask you to demonstrate the preparation of pharmaceutical agents."

"You..."

Seeing that Jiang Ning did not give him face so much, and even Zhao Fan, who was sitting not far away to write a review, did not pay attention to his side, Marin was suddenly angry and turned directly and left the classroom.

Compared with him, Zhao Fan seems to have not done anything too out of line in addition to being too narcissistic.

Yesterday she thought she led someone to cut down her banana tree, and today she is willing to honestly write a review.

If he didn't write and ran to the people of the military department to intercede, Jiang Ning would definitely pursue it to the end.

"Classmate Jiang Ning, leave that person alone, you come to see my operation, none of the videos of the online preparation of pharmaceutical agents will say the key content of the pharmaceutical preparation, and will deliberately cover up the important steps."

"Look carefully, if you don't understand, I can operate it again for you."

"Okay, you're in trouble."

After watching many videos on the Star Network, Jiang Ning thought that she had mastered the main points of preparing pharmaceutical agents.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be in the pharmacy classroom today.

There were so many people present to study potions, there was no need for this person to fool her in this matter.

Jiang Ming looked at the other party with a serious face.

When mixing the extracted ingredients, he noticed that his operation was different from what he saw in the video.

Instead of consulting aloud, I wrote down the problem first, and then consulted it when the preparation was completed.

After all, the preparation of medicinal agents has mental power, in case he directly interrupts his preparation ideas when asking, resulting in the failure of preparation, then it will not be embarrassing.

Watching the preparation of potions live is indeed significantly different from studying on the Star Online.

"Jiang Ning-san, I have finished the preparation, although the potion score is only 83, but after taking it, it can still exert the effect it should have, did you not understand anything about the preparation just now?"