132

Chapter 132: My Powers Disappeared

Of course, Zhao Fan knew this.

But as long as they don't say it, others won't know about it.

"Is it really going to be ruined? This tree should be very rare, why not give it to cats like another one? If

you give it to the cats.

When they want to eat red vermilion fruits, they will not be able to eat directly because of the temperature on the zhuguo, so in order not to waste the effect of zhuguo, they turn to him to prepare medicinal agents.

He risked that his hands would not heal to extract the ingredients and dispense the potion inside, and it was not too much for the cats and cats to ask for a vermilion fruit as a reward, right?

Zhao Fan's little calculation in his heart Jiang Ming didn't want to debunk it on the spot, but he still gave him a blank look.

"No, this kind of tree needs special means to feed, the other one is different from this one, and my powers have disappeared, and I can't take care of the plants planted here in the future, I am ready to deal with the ownership of those plants before leaving the Barren Star."

"How so?"

Zhao Fan didn't believe in the disappearance of Jiang Ming's power at all.

If the magical ability really disappears, can you still have the mind to follow him to learn the relevant knowledge of preparing potions in these two months?

"If you don't believe me, you can let me test, I remember that the treatment cabin here can detect abnormal energy."

The home treatment pod does not have the function of detecting abnormal energy, but this is the front line, and the treatment cabin will add some uncommon functions.

Probably reluctant to destroy the red vermilion tree, Zhao Fan decided to personally determine if she really became an ordinary person through and through.

Follow her to the treatment pod.

When the test results came out, when it was clearly written on the test report that Jiang Ning was just an ordinary person, the pity in Zhao Fan's eyes overflowed.

"Jiang Ming, don't worry, even if your powers disappear, I will allow you to secretly like me."

"But we don't agree with each other, don't use this to threaten me to be with you."

Jiang Ming: 6

"The medicinal value of other fruit trees grown here is very high, so you can't dispose of it casually, so why not sell it to the military, right?" There is someone over there who can take care of it. If you want to eat fruit in the future, you can get it directly from there. Confirm

this matter before the transaction, and Jiang Ming will naturally not be hindered when she wants to take the fruit in the future.

However, she had just been abducted and robbed, and in the next few years, she had to apply to the military department to send someone to protect her.

After making sure that no one was threatening her anymore, she withdrew the person.

Of course, removing someone does not mean not continuing to protect her, but choosing to do it in other ways.

Ginger Lemon doesn't matter.

Her choice to decide this was left to Xiao Lian.

And Xiaodanzi, as a rui beast, does not interfere with its whereabouts, Jiang Ming.