End

Chapter 141: The Perfect Life of Fanwai (Page 1/4)

Tips: The content of this chapter is extremely incorrect, easy to cause discomfort, please read by minors accompanied by their parents.

......

At the age of eighteen, I was approached by a system called Perfect Life.

When I learned that it would free me from the name of an illegitimate daughter and become the envy of everyone, even though I knew that this system might be bad for me, I agreed to bind to it without hesitation

.

Sure enough, I made the right choice.

On the day of the binding system, it gave me a newbie package.

After opening the pack, I gained the Primary Cultivation Ability.

From an ordinary girl to a sought-after grower.

At that moment, I began to fantasize in my mind about the picture of me becoming the little princess of the Jiang family after being taken back to the Jiang family.

My father is also the current head of the Jiang family.

After learning that I had awakened my cultivation ability, he sent someone to take me back to the imperial capital star on the same day.

I will never forget the day I was picked up, Jiang Ning, the official little princess of the Jiang family, looked at me like an ugly duckling in disgust.

"You are just one of my father's many illegitimate children, even if you luckily awaken the cultivation power, you don't want to take my place."

"Remember, you're just an illegitimate daughter, and you can't be on the table in this life. And I..."

"Will use his ability to prove to his father that ordinary people are no worse than superpowers!"

Her sunlight rises, setting me who has been living in her shadow into a rat in a stinking gutter.

I knew my birth was original sin from the beginning, but I was unwilling.

I want to replace Jiang Ming as the princess of the Jiang family.

But I don't know what my father's attitude is towards Jiang Ming, and what kind of requirements he will have for me.

I could only clench my fists and press the hatred to the bottom of my heart.

With a smile on his face that was uglier than crying, he said, "Sister Jiang Ning, I don't mean this, I just want to have a home."

"Hmph, there won't be the home you want here!" Jiang Ming said and left directly.

Looking at her departing back, how I wished she could leave the Jiang family forever.

The system probably felt my hatred.

Said that he could help me drive her out of Jiang's house, and he could also let her die due to the outbreak of body pollution, and no one would find out about me.

Listening to the demagoguery of the system, I confess that at that moment I was moved.

Because I don't want to live in the shadow of ginger lemon all the time.

I asked the system, "What do I have to give?"

The system said: "You only need to turn on the live broadcast to get the love value, but now you don't have the love value on you, you can exchange the props with the system on credit first, and then pay it off." Even