"So we're not gonna be ordered around anymore. That's sounds good to me." Suigestu adds. 

"But Sasuke..." Karin says as we take off. 

"So what's with the moon on your hand." I ask after we get far enough from the others to no longer be able to see them. 

"It was given to me by six paths. Me and Naruto are reincarnations of his sons." He tells me, while explaining to me about Indra and Asura, as well as his new power. 

"And you think you and Naruto can defeat Madara." I say, not really as a question but more of a statement. I glanced behind me and he nods. 

"Why were you holding my hand?" He asks after a few seconds of silence. I roll my eyes. 

"When touched your hand my hundred healings seal spread to your body healings your injuries and giving you chakra so you wouldn't die." I tell him. "Kabuto appeared and just sped the process up." 

"Hn, and why would you try to save me?" He asks suspiciously. I sighed. 

"Is it so hard to believe that I care and want to help defeat Madara." I say. I didn't look behind to see his reaction but I did feel his eyes on me. 

"What else can that seal do?" He asks a few seconds later. 

"It heals any injury while activated and can give others chakra if you touch them. But it's only activated if you have enough chakra stored up in it." I say, "but because I used it to heal myself and give you chakra, I've probably almost used all the stored chakra up. So if we do need the seal to give chakra or heal we'll have to ask Sakura or Lady Tsunade." 

"Sakura has the seal?"  I nod my head. 

"Lady Tsunade created and Sakura as her student learned it from her." I say. "Sakura's seal is probably stronger than mine." I add, "I learned it from Lady Katyusu and so I don't know the medical ninjutsu behind it like they do."  

Sasuke was silent the rest of the time there. It wasn't long before we reached Naruto. Hima landed behind Kakashi. I looked around and saw Sakura next to him as well. She had released her seal just as I thought she would. I noticed Minato wasn't here but I had no time to question it. 

Naruto was not far away with Madara. Hima lowered herself, me and Sasuke got off. 

"Kaiya?" Kakashi mumbled confused. "...Sasuke?" 

"You cannot take me down. Essentially, I am completely immortal now. I have obtained eternity." Madara said from the distance. 

"So he's become the ten tails Jinchuriki..." I say, I look over at Sasuke. 

"Yeah..." he says, "even without your tailed beast or Naruto's." 

"You stay here." Sasuke says taking a few steps forward. "You'll know if I need you." With that he disappeared and joined Naruto's side. 

"You idiot! I'm not taking you down...We're gonna take you down." Naruto said as Sasuke appeared by his side and Naruto entered tailed beats mode. 

"Your time has come, Madara." Sasuke said fully showing his rinnegan. 

"This is the final battle! My power versus yours...let's settle who is superior, once and for all!" Madara said. They charge at each other and start attacking. I drew my eyes from the battle and look over at Kakashi who gave me a accusing look. 

"What?" I say. He continues to give me a pointed look. 

"Where have you been?" He says sternly. 

"I was with Sasuke." I answer. He crosses his arms.