'Out Of Their Cage'

Ivor walked into Leo's chamber.

Lately he does not find him surrounded with women which made him way more comfortable.

He kneeled down right by the door while the king was sitting on his bed alone.

"Prince Louis won today your majesty"

Ivor said.

"And the knights are still looking for the first prince all over Lydia"

He then added.

"Why did you have roses in your room?"

Leo asked.

Ivor knew that no one could heartlessly step on those innocent flowers other than the king who despised roses.

"Prince Edmund put them there"

Ivor's words were honest.

Since the day he helped the little prince he noticed how he would find new flowers on his vase but then he asked the maids and they told him that Edmund was the one putting them there which really made the advisor happy.

Even though he felt that he does not deserve them.

"Does he like roses too ?"

Leo asked.

"I do not know"

Ivor replied.

The king's advisor knew why Leo was very curious.

After all he could not move on since she left him and he hated everything that reminded him of her.

Even those roses she smiled whenever she saw , he hated them so much and still loved her.

"Call Alexander for me"

Leo was obviously pissed.

Not just because he remembered her but because Venator was not coming back.

And he hates waiting.

While Louis was taking a bath , Aylin was heading to the girls dorms.

She walked towards the room that no one uses anymore since Ida left.

Opened the door and stepped in to find that person waiting for her.

Luna was watching the moon from her window.

"You are finally back !"

She said as if she hated being left alone there.

"I did not find him , I looked all around the palace"

Aylin said and she was referring to Venator.

"Please look for him again"

Luna begged.

She could not stop overthinking things and just wanted to make sure that he was alive.

Aylin nodded her head.

Before she jumped out of the window.

Luna was not as surprised as expected since she saw something similar to that when Aylin got her out of prison.

Last night...

Luna was sitting there alone , tired because all of her screams were ignored.

The guards left since the royal members were all invited into the palace and they needed support.

Not like she was going to escape without a key.

She heard footsteps coming into her direction , slowly approaching her.