'Tomorrow Will Be Better'

"SHUT UP !"

Venator yelled.

"How dare you think of killing the man who just saved your daughters , sisters and wives ?"

He then added.

The first prince was finally done with eating and so he got up as well.

"Thank you for the food"

He smiled saying.

"Let's go"

He then said while looking at Hawk who got up immediately as well.

They both walked towards were they left Silas and the other horse but they could not find them.

"Something is wrong"

Hawk said.

"I can not move my body"

Elmer replied.

Both of them felt the ground shaking under their feet and could no longer see clearly all they heard was their bodies falling down on that green grass.

"Where have you been hiding this place ?"

Aylin asked while wondering around the palace's library.

"It was always here , I guess"

Louis replied.

Looks like they went to the library first thing in the morning just like promised.

The little prince Edmund the third was there as well , he started running around while looking for something but he was not able to find it since all the corners looked so similar yet he had no intention to give up.

"I found it !"

He then shouted from afar and so they both went to see what he has found.

Louis knew it very well , it was the same table Asher and Ezra taught Elmer on for the past months and so out of habit he spent a lot of time sitting there and reading , learning everything about his kingdom and his people.

"What is it ?"

The red haired girl asked.

"It is Elmer's spot"

Louis replied.

Edmund went and sat on the closest chair to the one Elmer was using and then opened that one fairytale book he had in hands and tried to read it all by himself with no mistakes and tried to understand every single word.

"Can I join you Ed ?"

Aylin asked.

"Yes !"

The little prince smiled replying.

And so she sat next to him with the book she chose to read in her hands , then turned back towards Louis and whispered...

"I will take care of him"

She just could tell that he had a lot of work but was so worried about his little brother especially that Elmer is no longer there he knows something must be missing , something that he can not replace.

Asher and Ezra were ready waiting for the trainees to arrive , Edwin and Victor were the first to arrive , they were finally able to get back to their training after many days and so they could not wait to actually start.

"Louis"

Ezra shouted when he spotted the second prince walking towards them.

"I said do not call him by his name"