'Ask For Help'

The sky was cloudy upon that small village.

The wind was a little louder than usual and they have been expecting it to rain for a while now but no one knew when the sky was willing to drop its tears for them.

Silas was sleeping inside her stable , she was doing well but still missed the prince since they have never been apart for such a long time before.

Not far away from the stable , there was a small house in the middle of that endless-like green grass.

Ida was holding tight into her necklace while waiting downstairs with Hawk who was unable to stop moving all over the place.

They were exhausted and worried , their negative terrible, scared thoughts got the best of them.

They both turned towards the stairs once they heard those footsteps coming down.

Gilda finally showed up.

''He will be fine''

She said referring to Elmer who was sleeping upstairs.

Hawk sighed in relief as he stepped outside for a moment , he just did not want anyone to see him in case a tear found its way out.

Larica came down as well carrying that water bowl.

Ida remained silent but her eyes said it all.

''He is sleeping for now but you can go see him''

Larica's words made her run upstairs towards that one room.

And on that bed the shirtless wounded prince was laying.

There as she approached him , she could feel those tears flowing gently down her cheeks.

Ida was glad that he was breathing again , it made her heart more at ease and she could not wait for him to open his eyes.

She sat by the bed's edge and put her hand on his own, as she cried silently.

Once again she had to bear with seeing him get hurt and it was way too painful on her consumed soul.

''Were you crying ?''

Gilda asked once Hawk stepped back inside.

''Of course not''

He replied then looked towards Larica's eyes and found himself smiling again as if he was not breaking down few minutes earlier.

''You will not ask me what happened ?''

He wondered as he was finally able to take a seat.

''About what ?''

Larica cluelessly replied.

''I remember when you brought him here for the first time , he said you were his older brother''

Gilda smiled , kept peeling those potatoes as she spoke and did not even bother turning around to face Hawk.

''I do not care who he is , Elmer became a family member to me since then''

She then added.

Hawk was unable of hiding his smile and tried to look outside of the window and watch that gray sky , thinking it will not show how much he loved those words.

Larica only smiled at the sight of his back before she stepped outside to go call Alma and Mary.

Venator opened his eyes , he then looked around him before he tried to get up but felt a little dizzy and his vision was still blurry which made him fall down.

Ida heard that so well since his room was the one next to Elmer's.

She got up and walked into the hunter's room who's eyes were about to burst into tears when he saw her.

He realized that he messed up and since Ida was there it only meant that he broke his promise to Luna who was still in Leo's hand.

His hands were shaking , he then heard that sound and could not believe his tears just bumped into that wooden floor.

Hawk heard those odd noises and ran upstairs to check what was happening.

Ida kneeled in front of the hunter who was down unable of feeling anything other than his heart being cut into pieces with no mercy.

She leaned closer only to slap his face putting all of her heart into it.

The silence fell upon the room.

Venator could not say a thing or react at all , all he had in mind was Luna even though that slap made him wake up a little and brushed his messy thoughts away for a while.

''You could have just told him''

She finally spoke.

Even though she was crying she did not feel weak at all.

''He would have definitely helped you no matter how hard it was going to be''

She added.

Venator remembered how Elmer saved Luna's life once and Ida's words made so much sense,

He looked down and could not face her.

''I am sorry''

He did not know if his words were meant for the broken girl crying on her knees in front of him or for the first prince that he did not know if he was alive or not.

''So why did you do that ?''

Hawk interrupted.

He was trying his best not to beat Venator up out of anger because that one slap was not near satisfying for him.

As they spoke he kept trying to get up , and finally made it.

Looked outside of the window , he was definitely late.

Since he promised Leo that he would bring him Ida by the morning yet he failed.

He then told them the truth.

Hawk knew immediately why Leo was aiming for Ida.

She was the prince's weakness.

''You should have said so from the start''

Hawk said.

He did not know what was right at the moment but to see Venator looking so desperate and just by the thought of him being in that position it was unbearable.

''Let's head back''

Hawk said those words as he walked out of that room heading downstairs.

Larica who just ca.e in and saw him running downstairs followed him asking,

''Where are you going ?''

It seemed like she still hates his goodbyes the most.

''I will be back very soon , someone needs help''

Hawk smiled holding her hands as he said those words.

She saw that determination in his eyes and could not try to stop him.

The same eyes that once saved her were about to save someone else and it made her proud.

''Alright''

Was the only word she spoke and left the rest to her heart hoping he comes back for her soon.

The hunter froze in there for a moment and then ran after him.
Venator borrowed a horse from the carriage he used to bring Ida to Leo. While Hawk was already on his horse.

''We will be going''

Hawk said before riding his horses full speed followed by the hunter heading back towards the palace.

Luna was sitting there alone , tired because all of her screams were ignored.

The guards left since the royal members were all invited into the palace and they needed support.

Not like she was going to escape without a key.

She heard footsteps coming closer towards her direction , slowly approaching her...