'Like Old Days'

Ivor walked back inside his workroom after he took a walk around in hopes it all goes away.

''Why are you still here ?''

He sounded shocked .

''I was thinking''

Ezra simply replied.

''Go think somewhere else I have to work''

Ivor yelled.

''Yo !''

That voice interrupted them.

Hawk who was on the balcony stepped inside the room , Ivor was surprised but felt relived that the young man was alive meanwhile Ezra who has not seen that face in over ten years stood there speechless.

Hawk as well did not know what to do , this suddenly made the both of them think of the previous king...

''Hawk !''

He shouted 

''It has been a while Ezra''

The young man replied

''Took you long enough''

Ivor said

''Shut up old man , I almost died''

Hawk replied 

''Thank you for your hard word''

The advisor smiled saying

''Keep it to yourself , Just pay me well''

He replied yelling 

Even though he liked what he just heard , he would rather die than admitting it.

''By the way , I met Elmer''

He suddenly said 

''What ? how is he doing ?''

Ezra asked

''He was surprisingly doing well''

Hawk replied

They had such a long talk afterwards , Ezra even went to bring Asher to see the man Hawk grew up to be and told him that he was the one who delivered the letter to Petra as they both thanked him for that and for willing to take care of Elmer.

Ivor who did not agree to let them have their talks in his room had no choice but to join them as well , it was just like the old days , only if Leo did not become obsessed with the crown Hiram would have been there as well.

''Ida ?''

Elina said

''Yes''

Elmer replied 

Adelia's face turned so red once she heard that , Arthur as well was relived that the engagement was nothing real and that the first prince does not have feelings for Elina.

''Can you call her for me ?''

The prince said

''What ? will you not tell me the story ?''

She said

''Maybe later''

He replied

''Alright I will go find her''

Elina replied as she walked towards the door , she opened it and stepped outside of the room then closed the door behind her.

She was surprised to find those two eavesdropping  , they both apologized immediately...

''Sorry''

''Ida , Good luck''

She smiled saying 

''Arthur let's go''