'The Archer Prince'

"You saw her go into his room ? Who was she ?"

Louis asked.

"Her name is Ida , if I'm not wrong I guess prince Elmer came looking for her about a month ago"

Clair replied.

The second prince then realized that he missed something and of course he was not happy with it.

He had to know more...

'Why did Leo call her ? What happened ? Who is she ? How did she get close to Elmer and why ?'

His thoughts were getting the best of him again.

"Thank you Clair but do not do anything dangerous like following them to Leo's chamber again"

Louis said before he left the room heading towards the only person who can help him.

"Spy ? What is a spy ?"

Aylin asked.

"Someone who watches people from afar to know what they are thinking"

Loui replied.

"So someone like you ?"

She said.

"But a spy needs to get closer to the target without them knowing that they are being watched"

Louis said.

He used her way of speaking in hope she accepts his offer , it he knows what is going on between Ida and Leo he can just tell Elmer.

"Is it illegal ?"

She asked.

"It can be sometimes but by doing this you will make sure Leo is not a threat to Asher"

He replied.

"Alright I can do this"

Aylin replied.

'I should have mentioned Asher sooner' the prince thought.

"With this level I believe he can join the training"

Ezra said.

"He is a prince"

Asher replied.

"Come on , Hiram was the king and still trained with us"

He said.

"Hiram and Elmer are different"

The red haired knight replied.

He knew for sure that Elmer was not the type of person to want and train with commoners.

"I want to !"

The first prince said.

Ezra tried not to be too happy about it but still got hit on the head.

"WHY IS THAT ?"

He shouted.

"Shut up"

Was Asher's reply.

Edwin , Victor and the other trainees were interrupted by Ezra's announcement.