'Feeling Useful'

In the middle of the woods that separates the palace from the royal city's heart a carriage full of kidnapped women , there were only four knights , two on their horses right after the carriage to make sure no one of them jumps out and try to run and the other two were in the front leading the carriage's way.

''Shall we attack ?''

Hawk whispered.

''No''

Elmer replied.

The first prince was ready to shot , he tried to aim this time for the arms.

One of his arrows went right through that knight's arm and before he got to scream in pain the knight next to him got hit on the exact same spot as well.

''Are you good with your fist ?''

Elmer then asked.

''Of course !''

Hawk replied.

Those two were screaming and so the other two knights from the front stopped the carriage and went tp check on their friends.

They found them both on the ground as their horses just stood there watching.

''What happened ?''

One of them asked.

''I do not know''

He replied.

As they both got their swords ready to fight.

The arrow sliced through the air like a blade as its deadly tip found its way into the knight's arm , sending waves of agony pulsing through his body.

Hawk was impressed but still punched the other knight before he thought.

'He was not joking about being an archer'

Elmer finally appeared after he has been hiding between the trees for a while now while aiming for those men.

The one who was still cautious trembled in fear as e thought that his life was going to end there but what he did not expect was seeing the first prince.

Elmer walked closer to him then said,

''Tell your king that I'm just getting started''

He then pulled off the curtains of that wooden carriage to see those frightened young women in there and for the first time he did not have to pick , he was able to set all of them free.

''Where did you come from ?''

He asked.

One of them replied,

''Pedio''

''Pedio ? I think it's not too far from Kardia right ?''

He turned to ask Hawk.

''Yes , it's a two days trip at most''

He replied.

''Alright then let's get them back to their village''

Elmer said.

''You will really send us back ?''

One of them asked.

They were taken by force from their hometown , of course it will sound unbelievable to hear his words.

''Yes''

He smiled replying.

Their happiness was overflowing , some of them cried in joy as they thanked God and the young man who just saved them.