'The King's Presence'

It was another cloudy morning , no birds to be seen in that gray sky , the palace's gates were finally open and many of the Kalos's members were arriving.

"Was that Aylin ?"

Louis shouted.

"Yes"

Ezra replied.

"Why is she acting like this ? She should have at least told me"

He mumbled but since he was angry his words were clearly heard by those two.

Asher's eyes looked down as Ezra replied,

"So you had no idea as well"

"Of Course I Did Not !"

The prince yelled again.

He then sighed and tried to calm down, he really hates it when things go out of his plan but he was more annoyed that Aylin was involved.

"I am sorry for yelling , I am just a little..."

Louis apologized.

They were both very surprised by his attitude, not only because he is a prince but because he is usually very calm and does not care much.

"That is alright !"

Ezra said as he patted the prince's head.

"I know she will be back soon and explain everything to us so you do not have to worry"

The dark haired knight added smiling as he patted the princes head messing with that golden hair.

Louis found himself giggling at the older man's action , no one has ever patted his head since Hiram's death.

And it did not feel half bad.

"Why are you laughing ?"

Ezra asked complaining.

"Your hand is shaking and yet you pretend to be strong"

Louis said , this time he was a little serious but less mad and more calm , back to his usual self.

"Once I step inside that room I will not come out until after dinner , if she does not come back soon please go find her""

The second prince said.

"Louis !"

Edmund called as he ran towards his older brother.

Louis's expression changed immediately as he gently held him in his arms while brightly smiling.

"You look great !"

He said.

"What is with the switch ?"

Ezra whispered to the red haired knight who unexpectedly smiled at that sight replying,

"Let's leave them be"

As he walked away followed by Ezra.

"You look so handsome Louis !"

Edmund complemented back.

His sparkling innocent eyes were for sure the second prince's weakness , he just wished to protect them forever.

"Let's go welcome our guests now"

Louis said as he put his brother back on his feet.

Edmund immediately held Louis's replying,

"Let's go !"

As if he was starting a new adventure.

The king was in his room surrounded by countless maids , from the ones brushing his hair , dressing him up and shining his crown.