'Impossible Mission'

Elmer finally came back to the palace , he was exhausted.

One of the new knights who was a little younger greeted him.

"Good evening my prince"

And bowed his head asking to take care of Silas.

"Thank you"

The prince replied before patting his mere and waking away leaving her in those caring hands.

"You look so magical , so you are the princess mare"

He smiled while walking Silas to the stable...

Elmer was glad that he walked inside his room to find no one in there , he was too tired to be lectured after his long day.

He took off his dirty clothes and took a cold shower since he had no time to get it ready or even ask someone to do it for him.

The first prince considered Clair's words and made sure that the water does not touch his injury.

Few minutes later he stepped out if there , gladly the fireplace flames were kindled and so he sat there in the bathrobe as he dried his hair.

Watching that coal knowing that it was wood few hours ago , it was burned and it will eventually turn into ashes and no trace of it will be left , even if it keeps people warm no one will remember it.

"I wish I was a piece of wood too"

The prince said.

He then went to change his clothes to finally call it a night in hopes he can get some sleep.

Betty walked in with dinner's plate in her hands.

She hates how he has been eating so little lately while working so much harder than ever and so she decided to force him into it by getting his favorite dishes from the kitchen.

Her plan seemed to work since Elmer was still awake and he could not ignore the smell.

"It smells great !"

The prince said as he got up and walked closer to the table where the plates were placed to see for himself.

"Thank you Betty"

He replied smiling happily as he started eating and only by watching she already felt full.

"Will you be leaving early as well tomorrow , my prince ?"

She then asked.

"Yes"

He swallowed before replying.

"Please pass by the secret door I need to show you something very important"

She was so serious and he could not wait for tomorrow to know about that important thing but he just had to.

"What are you doing here ?"

A young man walked into the stable to see his friend patting Silas while feeding her carrots.

"This is so amazing Edwin !"

He sounded very excited.

"What is so amazing about horses ?"

Edwin replied coldly.

"Were you not excited that we are going to become knights ?"

Victor asked.

"Well Asher himself is the one responsible for our training , it has only been few days but I feel stronger already"

Finally Edwin's excitement was shown on his sparkling eyes.

They were both happy in their own ways since they have been dreaming about this since they were children.

They still are young but if they get accepted after the six months training by Asher then their dream of becoming true knights will definitely come true.

"I met the first prince earlier , he looks so cool , he was all sweat and dust , he must have been training somewhere and the rumor about him looking like his father is not all that true , maybe from afar but I think he's very different in a good way"

Victor said.

"Really ? I had no idea he trains as well , this place makes me want to do my best until I die"

Edwin replied.

"Then let's do our best and become number one"

Victor shouted.

"But there's only one number one and we are two"

Edwin replied.

Victor thought for a while before coming up with the answer , he said...

"Then let's get on top together and then have a final fight"

Then they shook hands and walked outside heading to their rooms.

Louis was in the library looking for a certain book , he has been looking for hours but could not find it , and the library was huge so he decided to stop and maybe come back tomorrow.

"Should I bring Aylin here ? What would her reaction be when she sees the biggest library in Lydia ?"

He smiled as he said.

Once he stepped out of the library he saw Edmund with a familiar female , the one that came to see Elmer the other night , the little prince noticed his brother and ran to hug him.

"Louis , bedtime story"

He said.

"Alright , let's go then"

Louis replied as he took his brother's hand and walked past her , she bowed her head greeting and he nodded back.

When he arrived to Edmund's room he asked him

"Who was that girl you were with ?"

"Ida ! She is very nice and always play with me when no one is around"

The innocent little prince replied.

"Now read for me !"

He then added.

"Alright"

Louis replied and started reading in between those page's lines while he was actually lost in thoughts.

Not only about Ida but everything else.

His breath was getting heavier as he watched that arrow ripping his insides , he knew that if he takes it off he will bleed to death and so he only broke it to make moving easier.

"Ivor must pay a lot of gold for this"

Hawk said.

He was hiding behind a wall somewhere in Petra but not too far from the borders.

There was about three knights very close to him walking around that place , since it was dark he knew it was his one and only chance.

And so he started running as fast as he could that they did not even notice his shadow.

Hawk was trying his best to keep breathing steadily through all the pain that he was baring , he just had to leave the letter inside the General's workroom and ran back to Lydia.

Thinking about it seemed way too easy , he spotted his target coming out of the building and knew instantly that he was General Arden.

Hawk kept watching him along with everyone else as he kept moving forward.

He finally made it inside and left the letter exactly on the man's desk.

He took a deep breath followed by a sigh of relief.

One of the knights was walking around when he noticed blood drops on the building's entrance.

He looked at some others and the General as well as if they only communicated with their eyes.

They followed that path that lead them to the General's office.

Arden finally gave them the mark by raising his right hand and they opened that door rushing inside...