'Cold Walk'

''Your majesty''

Ivor said as he kneeled down looking at Leo who was sitting on his throne.

''Are they all here?'

The king asked referring to the hunters as he requested for their presence.

''Yes your majesty''

The advisor replied.

''Let them in''

Once Leo said so, the door was open by the guards and the four young hunter were allowed in.

''Ivor''

Once Leo called for him he immediately got up and took a place standing next to the throne facing those troubled expressions shoeing on their faces.

They all kneeled down for him.

''Long time no see, Mirai, Alex, Maria and of course Evan''

Leo said.

''One of you is missing, Venator, he is the traitor I want you to bring him back to me with the prince he has been serving''

The king added.

None of them said nothing for a while before she spoke,

''Why all of us just to catch two people?''

Evan asked.

Leo smirked replying,

''I said nothing about catching them, I want you to bring back their heads''

And his words brought silence back, they have killed for him many times, it was alright.

But Venator was not only their leader but their friend which made put their hearts in a very difficult situation.

''You might leave''

The king said.

While getting up and walking towards the exit they could feel those glares pointed at each on of them, they knew very well how far that man can go for the sake of his own self satisfaction.

Ivor was about to follow them out but that voice stopped him,

''You stay''

Leo said.

The second prince was still standing by that door looking at Aylin, his eyes could not look away.

''Louis!''

Aylin said as she approached him,

''How was the training?''

She then asked.

The prince did not say anything, for a second he was not even there.

''Who were you waiting for?''

He then asked as he tried to look away.

''Violet''

Aylin replied.

''Are you alright? your face is red''

She said as her hands touched his face.

''I am fine''

The Petrian did not know what was going on but she assumed that he was tired because she knew the training was hard on him.

''So Asher is here! I will go now''

Aylin said while running towards the door but the prince grabbed her hand trying to stop her.

''WAIT''

He shouted which really startled her since he usually is very calm.

''What ?''