'Unrevealed Plan'

''I want you''

''What do you mean Prince Louis ?''

Ivor could not get the meaning of those words and so Louis had to explain

''Everything you know , I know , Everything you see , I see''

The look in the second prince's eye looked so much like his father's for a moment

''Alright''

Once he got what he wanted he got up and left heading back to his room.

'He's a little bit stupid to think I am on Leo's side but I'm glad he fell right into my trap , this is getting interesting' Louis had a lot of thoughts and plans but he decided to keep everything to himself until it's all connected and ready to be shared with Elmer.

Ivor was left in there alone , he was not able to bare it anymore , he always had this thought inside his head , how would it feel if he just carried that harmless blade of his and stabbed his own heart ? would the pain go away ? would it get better ?

He got interrupted by someone knocking on his door...

''Come in'' He said

And then Ezra walked in saying ''We need to talk''

Ivor sighed thinking that this day does not want to end anytime sooner and so he had no choice but to listen to the reason that got his old friend to come and see him.

''This is getting serious and you need to listen carefully''

The dark haired knight has never been more serious which got Ivor to put his thoughts aside and focus on what Ezra was about to say.

''Why do you think Petra out of all the kingdoms would send us an invitation ?''

Ezra asked

Ivor interrupted

''I knew someone messed with my papers , well what do you think ?''

''I think they want war , everyone knows that we became weaker the past years and you need to get Leo to understand that he needs to at least protect our borders before it is too late''

Ivor knew that Ezra had a point but he still could not understand one thing.

''Why would Petra suddenly feel like starting a war ?''

He asked

''Because this is their chance to easily have Lydia in hand , why not ?''

Ezra tried to convince him , because if he fails and Leo actually accepts the invitation , the war would eventually start sooner and Petra's king might as well take Leo's life.

Leo is not the king they want but for now at least Lydia still have one.

Ivor knew that Petra's intentions are no good and since he's the only man standing for Lydia right now he had to make the decision , it was not whether to trust his old friend or not but whether to betray Leo again for Lydia's sake this time because he knew very well that Ezra is only telling him half the story and since he was very desperate , Ivor just had to help.

''What do you suggest we do ?''

The king's advisor asked

''We need to get ready for the worse''

Ezra replied

Hiram was lost in thoughts when little Elmer showed up at his room

''Father , are you not coming tonight ?''

He has been waiting for the king to come and read a bedtime story for him , but he could no longer wait since his father was taking forever.

Hiram smiled softly as he apologized to the prince with his soothing voice.

''I'm sorry dear El , shall we go now ?''

He said as he offered him a hand that Elmer happily accepted as they walked out of there together.

It was just another dream but Elmer has never felt that warm ever before , he suddenly heard a voice calling for him and just had to wake up again.

''Your majesty , wake up''

The red haired knight said

''Asher''

Elmer once he opened his eyes and looked around him.

''Let's get going''

And just like that they both had to head back to the palace since it started getting dark.

''So who is she ?''

Ezra did not know if he should tell Louis the whole story behind Aylin or not , especially that Asher would never allow it , he does not like Leo or his sons since they look like him and so he decided to just hide everything and not reveal much.

''I need you to protect her''

Ezra was so serious

''I do not need someone to protect me''

Aylin interrupted

''Why me ?''

The second prince asked

''Because I know you can , just let her hide here for a while as one of your girls''

The dark haired knight could not believe the words that just came out of his own mouth but he had no other choice.

''Look at her , do you think no one will notice this ?''

Louis referring to her hair

''She can hide it somehow''

Ezra replied

''I can cut it off''

Aylin interrupted once more as she held a dagger in her hand

''Aylin you don't have to''

Ezra replied

''Why does she have a weapon ?''

The second prince wondered

Aylin cut her hair off with that dagger as if it did not mean a thing to her , she throw that tall silver ponytail on the ground and put the dagger back in her pocket which got the two other males to stop arguing and just stare at her.

''AYLIN , WHY DID YOU DO THAT ? Asher is going to kill me''

Ezra was so shocked and confused , yes her moves are unpredictable but he never expected that.

''What does Asher have to do with this ?''

Louis asked and did not get an answer

Ezra was still confused , he was running out of time and he had to think of something.

'It was so dark outside which means Asher is probably in the palace already , will he be heading home tonight or not ?  if he does then I'm dead for good , I don't know Louis's plan but I know that Elmer trusts him , Asher would not like the idea of Louis being a part of our plan yet making the whole plan himself so we better not tell him yet'

''Asher is here''

Said Louis who was standing by his door

He has always had a thing for recognizing who's passing by only from their footsteps which got the two of them shocked especially Aylin since she thought she's the only one who can do that.

The silence was heavy as Asher walked past that room's door but they heard someone knocking...

Aylin was the first to hide behind the door and Ezra did not have time to react and just like that the door opened and...