'Uneasy Feeling'

In the middle of that cold night she was outside standing by one of the palace's walls edge , not afraid the slightest of falling down since she knows she will not.

Aylin saw a light from a far and was a little worried but once she heard his footsteps she knew who was coming.

"Are you alright ?"

Asher asked.

His child was a little sad but she did not know what was wrong with her.

The red haired knight put the oil lamp down and sat down as Aylin did the same by sitting closer to him.

"The sky is beautiful tonight"

He said.

"The sky is beautiful every night"

She replied.

But when she lift her head up to see those stars she knew what he meant by beautiful.

The navy blue sky upon their head that was decorated by those magical crystals felt so unreal.

'How long has it been since I looked up ?' She wondered to herself.

"Asher'' 

The knight turned towards her once she called his name as if he was saying that he is ready to listen to her worries.

''I used to do a lot of hard things in the past , I can carry heavy things and kill a lot of men in few minutes without feeling a thing which makes me wonder now that I have found people and things I like , why am I so worried and this uneasy feeling will not go away"

She said.

Her eyes were very said as if it was about to rain.

"Because you do not want to lose what you have , you have to remember that just as much as you do not want to lose those people , they also do not want to lose you and then maybe you will feel better"

Asher replied.

He meant to say that he is just as worried as she is and can not stand the thought of losing her but knowing she feels the same made him want to protect her even more.

Her eyes sparkled as she smiled leaning on his shoulder.

"Thank you for finding me"

She said.

'I should be the one to thank you' Asher thought.

Aylin's heart was hurting less and less after she heard his words.

'Maybe it is not temporary but a forever thing' She thought.

Louis woke up to find himself sleeping in the chamber , his arm was bandaged and he knew who was behind it.

"I fell asleep ?"

He wondered looking around.

"I should go back to my room"

Louis added as he got up , carried one of the lamps and stepped outside heading towards his room.

He opened the door and it was so dark inside.

"No one is here"

He sounded disappointed.

"I should have stopped by Ivor's"